Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Numerology

I came across this in a free magazine. It's supposed to predict (I think), but since it's pretty much the end of the year, I guess I can say that I should be able to read it and see how true it has been for me the past year.

Amazingly, it is quite true. I did start a diary - this blog! - and invest my money I kind of did! Ok, I didn't really invest. All I did was put it aside for a better interest than banks (which is just about putting it anywhere else but home).

What to do, I'm a low-risk taker.

Well, check it out if you're bored:


If you're REALLY into such stuff, you can visit lovenhealingspace for more similar things I think. I didn't explore the site lahz. This kind of stuff just do and forget mahz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home