Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Somwhat accurate horoscope

Copied this para from a horoscope thingy at Missyong. For the one talking about Taureans (if applied to myself), this paragraph is probably the more accurate portion:

As a girlfriend: You need romance like a fish needs water. Good food, bear hugs 'n' mountains of flowers make you mushy. Loyal 'n' affectionate, you expect ur boyf to be faithful. If he cheats on you, he's in serious trouble .

The faithful part is most impt.. the front part... important.. but if dun have, I won't die bah. Dearie now no $$$, want to do stuff like that.... cannot lahz. Haha!

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger blueapple said...

I'm a taurean too!

Agreed with the para.. i cant tolerate guys who are unfaithful..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home