Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A Quickie

I'm back from Bintan!!!

There're LOADS of photos that I've yet to transfer into my PC. And even after doing that I need to upload them onto the bloggie and all... so the next post may take a while before it gets up.

Here's just a really quick update of what's happened since I've come back:

I've got diarrhea and vomitted last night (Monday night). My mum and I think it's food poisoning. You know what's the best part? I think it wasn't even the Bintan food. I believe it's the supper/dinner I had when we got back to Singapore on Sunday night.

Got to remember this: Do not eat nasi lemak at night.

Here I am at work again.. didn't get to see the doctor last night 'cos I knocked out after the vomitting. Slept for nearly 12 hrs despite my handphone beside me ringing several times. That just explains how exhausted I was.

Luckily last night got no class. But tonight and tomorrow night have. Eeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home