Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Another "Things abt me" quiz

The stuff below are in not in order of ranking okie? Just did it during lunch today in stoned mode.

List three random facts about yourself that your friends might not know.
1) I am not as emotionally weak as I seem.
2) I can be easily tempted into silly gambling stuff (jackpot machine, toto, etc.).
3) The one person I’d give my life up for is my mummy.

7 Things That Scare Me
1) Horror movies (trailers inclusive)
2) Spiders
3) Insects that fly
4) People getting angry at me
5) Taking motorbike
6) Carnival rides
7) The dark


7 Things I Like The Most
1) Watching good TV shows (esp. if snuggled with Dearie)
2) Sleeping
3) Hanging out with friends
4) Being with my family (and ki!)
5) Reading
6) Making music (includes singing)
7) Blogging


7 Important Things In My Room
1) My bed (actually, more of my comforter)
2) My soft toys
3) My flute
4) My clothes
5) My TV
6) My UOL notes (only ‘cos I’m still using them)
7) My skincare/makeup


7 Random Facts About Me
1) I’m 156cm tall.
2) I’m rapidly gaining weight.
3) I love to laugh.
4) I do not need a reason to smile.
5) My moods determine my actions.
6) I suck at science.
7) I channel hop between Star World, AXN, MTV, Star Movies, HBO and The Animal Planet.


7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1) Get married
2) Have a kid
3) Go on a safari
4) Play more pieces on the piano
5) Sing better
6) Write a will
7) Plan and organise my own funeral


7 Celeb Crushes
[This was the toughest one for me. Celeb crush?!]
1) Johnny Depp (Yes, as the pirate)
2) Clay Aiken (His voice.. too mesmerising…)
3) Ashton Kutcher (Michael Kelso in That 70’s Show!!!)
4) Daniel Wu (He looks good everywhere.)
5) Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones!)
6) Hugh Grant (Mainly ‘cos of his English accent.)
7) Will Smith (I just like him ‘cos he’s funny.)


7 Bloggers Whom I Wanna Pass This Thingy to
1) Bladey
2) Blue Apple
3) Ah Chang
4) Sugarbf
5) Hiao Auntie
6) Leonard
7) *Jeannie*

-----

Side track: Do give this funny but useful post a read. Got it from http://tomorrow.sg.

6 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger cRayola said...

Oh no.. i forgot to put clay aiken down.... arghh

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hahaha!!!~

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger socute333 said...

hey you passing to me? k later i do den post it k

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger blueapple said...

Woo.. i saw my nick there! LOL (boliao..)

I'll do it one ok! Hehe..

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Wah ! Also Got My Name Also. Later I Also Do.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

wah. u all damn supportive. hahaha! thanx peeps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home