Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sick ki is still as cute

The little one was ill and my mum called to inform me at the office. He had the flu and had vomitted. My mum rushed over to see him and bring him to the doctor.

No one at the other grandma's place really had the time and effort to take care of kiki after her spine operation, so after going to the doc's, my mum brought him back to our place.

As usual, it was heaven to kiki.

WHen I came home, he was napping, and since I was so damn tired, I slept too, up till the moment he woke up.

As usual, messed up the house, and played his favourite stuff. His mummy, as like all evenings after work, came to see him too. So cute seeing mother and son together. A pity the dad is too engrossed with his gaming that he doesn't even seem to bother about his boy. From what I hear he couldn't even be bothered about anything in the house except his games. That's just sad. Pathetic really. My sis has to handle all the maintenance stuff around the house herself.. BIANGZ.

Well, at least there's always ki.. albeit a sick one. He still had a great time despite the coughs and sneezes.


He likes to sit on my bed. Don't know why.


Ki and his mama. (Ki's kissing the penguin, by the way.)


This photo was supposed to turn out better than the last one 'cos he was smiling. Then he held up the envelope to cover both of them. HAHAHAHA! So cute. No wonder he was smiling before I snapped.


My sis requested for "no flash" that's why this one's dark. She was letting him watch trailers for March Of The Penguins. He still wanted to watch the trailer for Disney+Pixar's upcoming car show. Don't know what's the title but he likes it 'cos the cars can talk. haha! He likes the trailer for Herbie too. But his mummy's getting quite tired of watching the same 2 trailers over and over.


Haha! Caught ki just before he sneezed.


Mother and son... Awwww...


For some reason, ki finds it amusing to go in and out of the room, opening and closing the door. It's like peekaboo to him.


Enjoying the mess on my bed.


His kiddy ride on Stitch.


Ki shows you how to ride on Stitch (sit on the neck and hold both ears as handles).

Next photo very scary so be warned:

This is how ki expects me to play with him every time he's on Stitch. I must sit on dog and both of us will hop around - only that it's much more difficult for me and my legs will probably feel an ache the next day - depending on how long I had to play it with him.
Who ask him so cute.
I saw the photo is scary 'cos you see me squishing my stuffed dog, and I actually just stepped out of the bath (thhus the wet messy hair and all). This is as raw as you can get to see me.
Quite hideous.

Oh. And to prove that I have indeed gained weight (which I attribute to pasta):

Once upon a time I weighed 41kg, then it gradually increased and this has been the biggest jump so far in all the fluctuations.
I'm fine with what I am now - just that I'm worried about it going up higher and not coming down. haha!

For a "safe" photo to look at, here is the mess that Ki left behind in my room before going back.

Already considered quite neat. Other weekends it's far worse.
But again, who ask him so cute. He do anything we also ok one. haha!

6 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Hahaha.. ur nephew is indeed cute!

You want to gain weight while i want to lose abit of weight.. How ah? Keke..

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

nah. not really wanna gain weight so much as to maintain it.

lose weight ah? follow my dieting-and-turning-anorexic sister sure can lose weight. dun eat for 10 days except drink maple syrup drink.

or my colleague's method is to go on a permanent salad + fruits diet.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Wah... seems so miserable.. >_<

The price one have to pay!!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

ya. damn horrible. not worth it.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Actually I Tink Splitting Meals May Be A Good Way. Like Eat Lesser But More Meals Lah. Anyway I'm Fat To Tell People To Go On Diet Also. Heh Heh Heh.

But This One Also Must See Ur Body Structure. My Sister Eats More Den Me But She 50+ Kg Nia. But Aiya, Wat For. MUST ENJOY FOOD MAH ! ! !

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

ya. everyone's body diffy. all depends one.

but true lehz. so much food.. if dun enjoy.. damn wasted lehz...
i wanna eat more paaaaaastaaaaa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home