Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Screw diets

I know this is extremely familiar to Xiaxue readers. I seldom go to her site but I know she's said it before.

Remember me saying that I needed to watch what I eat? Well, SCREW THAT! HA! I am soooooo undisciplined for dieting.

Yesterday, Dearie picked me up from work for dinner. I was expecting to go to some kopitiam somewhere, but turns out Dearie couldn't decide what to eat either and asked me.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong move.

I said pasta. (oops! Slip of my tongue?)
He said OK.

And we sped off to Creation Cafe at Shaw Towers. Yummy pasta dinner set at $14.50. Mmmmm... The set came with garlic bread + soup, main course, a drink, and a hot chocolate brownie topped with a large scoop of ice-cream. WaHhhHhhHHhhHHhhh.... I still waaaannnntttttt...........

I don't know what is it with my recent addiction to pasta. I used to not even dare eat it. BLECH. Now I eat it every week.
Previously my weekly dose would be MacDonalds. Haha! Wait.. it almost still is. It somehow manages to squeeze into my menu every 2 weeks I think. Hmm....

Anyway, I just had lunch. I tried to cut down on some intake. I bought a bowl of double-boiled soup, and a piece of papaya and honey dew each. What the hell, altogether $3.50 + $0.50 + $0.50 = $4.50. I can buy pasta at another food court liaoz lorZ!~ Argh... So expensive. If I eat rice at most only $3.

So I say again: SCREW DIETS.

I'll rather exercise - provided I remember to. heehee.. I've been telling myself to do crunches or stretching before I sleep since last week. Once I get home, I go into "bum around" mode automatically and exercise is erased completely.

After getting lunch today, I got the sudden determination to go jogging tonight. Please note that by jogging I mean a miserable 1km jog horz. I take like 5 mins to complete that stupid distance. Pathetic. I am sure I can do alot better if I jogged everyday. I've got my dad's genes (explains why I'm so tan), and once upon a time I could actually do that dumb 2.4km and 3.2km super well. [Ok, it was only once, and it was the only year when I actually jogged every other day.]

Oh.. *beep beep* Guess what? My elder sis has got tickets to the Charity Gala Premiere to Eric Khoo's "Be With Me"!!! And she asked me to go with her!

So much for jogging tonight.

Oh, and it's held at Lido - which means that I'll be having a Macdonalds dinner.

Allow me to repeat: SCREW DIETS.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Aiya, Diet For What !
One Of The Most Enjoyful Thing In Life Is EAT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Feel Like Eating What Then Eat What Then Call Shiok Mah ! ! ! !
Why For Torture Yourself ! ! ! !
Like When You Are Eating Porridge With Green Vege Then Your Friends Are Eating CHAR KWAY TEOW ! ! ! ! !
HOW TO TAHAN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Ruben: hope u're not on those dieting things any more. iceeeee-creeeaaammmm.... makes me wanna have some now!!!

chang: we should go penang and eat the char kuay teow there. BEST!

SCREW DIETS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home