Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Must. Be. More. Independent.

I really have to stop being so dependent on him. Probably one of the reasons why I am so clingy to him. When he has to work on weekends like this, I feel like I'm not having a weekend at all.

I really have to stop this. About time I start doing my own stuff too. If he can do without me, I've somehow got to find my way to be less dependent on him.

He's the best I've ever had, and I'm fortunate to still have him. Another reason why I'm clingy. Fear of losing him. It's like he'll run away if I don't try hard enough to tell/show him: I'm still here for him.

Funny how when all a girl needs is a nice sincere hug or kiss, otherwise this part of her brain starts churning all sortsa theories.

I think a girl's heart is really confusing. I really don't like to bring up PMS, but it well could be this at work. I notice I have one of these odd posts every month or so? Yeah.. must be PMS. hahaha!
It's no reason to burst out and all 'cos of PMS, but I still think there is usually a trigger for it.
Like I said: all I need after a long week of work is a nice big hug.

Ah well.. it's just one of those days.. Before I'd even know it, everything would be like the calm after a storm... all over again. We're an odd species - just like guys.

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, u noe, sometimes u really muz tell a guy wat u really want. else we'll nv noe. :P

wat the?! how come now oso got verification liao. zzzz... :P

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

ya. to avoid those silly advert msgs on my bloggie.

anyway, sometimes when u tell the guy wat u want, then it's like he is simply doing wat he was being told to.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, hard to have it both ways, i guess. :P afterall, guys r fm mars. :P so we speak diff languages. haha. :P

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

"Funny how when all a girl needs is a nice sincere hug or kiss, otherwise this part of her brain starts churning all sortsa theories."

Agreed!! Maybe lack of sense of security?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home