Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, August 29, 2005

What I'd like

What I want to buy:
1) Clothes (as always)
2) Sandals ('cos mine worn out)
3) Bag (for the heck of it)
4) Make-up (just to play around with)
5) Flowers for my office. (Probably have to get fake ones. blech.)

Where I want to go:
1) Bintan (to relax)
2) Singapore Zoo & Night Safari (too bad no arachnid exhibit. can try to overcome my arachnaphobia)
3) Jurong Bird Park ('cos someone said it's beautiful)
4) Bangkok (colleague ask me to go in Oct... so tempting...)
5) African Safari ('cos I've always wanted to)

What I'd like to do:
1) Organise a trip for my company to Genting
2) Finish watching CSI, Lost and Southpark.
3) Finally sit down and study properly, or at least write an essay.
4) Read a book (still eyeing on Atlantis).
5) End my studies so I can replace my desk with a piano.

What I'd like to learn:
1) Dancing
2) Singing
3) Make-up
4) Another language
5) Another instrument

These things juz popped into my mind tonight. Nothing new. Just wanted to put them down in words and not have them scattered all over the place.

--------------

Dearie may be working at Comex this weekend. Will go "visit" him there... 'cos that'll probably be all I'll be able to see of him this weekend.
Poor boy needs to work to buy new shoes...

oh.. and his beloved PSP too..

3 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hahaha! I'm glad you liked it.. rest assured if I find more I'll definitely post it. HAHAHA!

i really enjoy ur blog too. i'll always remember ur little sexcapade that didn't happen. hope u get luckier next time ya? heehee!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahaha. Work To Buy New Converse Shoe ! ! ! ! !
Aiya, Coz He Never Buy 4D ! ! ! !
Arbo He Will Be Like Me And Eddy Liao. Wuahaha.
Although Not Much, But At Least Can Dong For A While Liao.
Aiya, Ask Him Dun Waste Money Lah, Old Shoes Also Not Worn Out Yet. Be Like Me, Wear NEW BALANCE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hahahahaha!~
meant to be urs, the money will be urs. luckily he didn't buy else u all won't tiok rite? hahahaha!

poor boy going to be poor for a very long while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home