Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Good hair day


As usual: no photoshop-ping or special lighting used. Just a quick self-taken shot. I'm hideous. I know it, but I can't help but post this photo up anyway to show off that I spent a whopping $225 on my lousy hair to make it MUCH better now!!!
Thank goodness for rebonding. Definitely feel much lighter, and my hair will finally be able to dry quickly once more!!! I went to Pro Trim at Westmall to do it 'cos Jantzen and Coslab were packed and more expensive. Pro Trium did not disappoint me anyway. In fact, I was out of there in 4 hours - rebonding, treatment, and cut. No hard sell for ANY products, or asking me to dye my hair. I still bought conditioner and shampoo so that the effects will last longer. I had to actually ask him before he intro-ed. He said my hair in good condition, just use one bottle enough, next time no need to buy again. Also partially because he said it's quite expensive. Haha! Happy happy. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah. nice hair. haha. but abit ex leh. $225. omg. i could go for a 4d/3n snorkling trip 2 malaysia with that money. :P

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

tell me about it.. blech.
rebonding, treatment, cut, shapmoo + conditioner. considered a good deal i suppose.
see wat we gals do to make ourselves look better. blech... if we dun then pple will say "why this girl look like that.." blah blah. then the people with me all no face to hide sia.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but then u gals always like dun believe us when guys tell u tt u look alright/nice/good lor.

dunnoe leh. if we tell gals tt they look (insert negative terms), they believe immediately, but if we compliment, then they say we 'eyes got stamp'.

strange siah. will never understand gers. haha.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

my HR teacher says that it's been researched that guys always see themselves as being better (than they actually might be), while females always rate themselves as not good enough.

so there. that's the psychology behind it. hahaha!

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.... sounds pretty accurate. haha. kinda sad huh? :P

so how do we compliment a gal without her brushing it aside? any tricks to it? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home