Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I am THAT girl

mrbrown did his “I am the ..” post. It was really sweet, so I decided to do mine (during lunch time again) to see what I could come up with.

I am that girl

A literary meme inspired by MercerMachine and his post that started it all (trackbacks can be seen via Tomorrow.sg).

I am the girl who never realised how much she had until a week’s stay in a hospital.

I am the girl who has always been surrounded by people who loved her and looked out for her.

I am the girl who believes that life is a choice between being happy or sad, so why not be happy.

I am the girl who treasures the past, lives for the moment, and has plans for tomorrow.

I am the daughter who made my mummy cry when I stole my passport and snuck out to Johore for a day.

I am the daughter who may not speak to daddy very much but loves and respects him all the same.

I am the sister who cried every time she heard mummy punish her.

I am the sister who tried to involve her in her life as much as possible to look out for her.

I am the girlfriend who falls in love over and over when you look at her, send her home or hold her hand.

I am the girlfriend who you can give a stuffed toy to, and will give you back an iPod mini. (OK ok.. joking lahz.. heehee.. here’s the actual one…)

I am the girlfriend who still cannot remember when you talked to her in secondary school.

I am the auntie who melts when she hears you call her “ah yeeee”.

I am the friend who cannot stay angry at them for long.

I am the friend who holds dear each person she calls friend.

I am the employee who had a good mentor when she was 16, and taught her to develop the attitude she has towards work that she has today.

I am the student who hates to study for exams yet enjoys listening during the lectures.

I am the band member who never could play very well, but still managed to hang around till now.

I am the animal lover who will not deliberately kill any living animal, even if it were an ant.

I am the girl who does not condone cheating on partners, and can conjure ways not to kill, but torture such people.

I am the girl who is not interested in politics – office or state.

I am the girl who found blogging to be a new way to discover oneself.

I am the girl who really ought to be studying A LOT harder (‘cos she’s not studying at all).

I am the girl who one day wants to be able to take care of the household and family full-time.

I am all that and more. Who are you?

10 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger cRayola said...

I am a gal who read your blog everyday.

I am a gal who hopes for all the best for you..

I am a girl who wishes you all the best in your relationships, work and exams..

Lastly, i am a gal whom you can call when you need a listening ear..

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

awwww.. thanx peeps...

if u all are free to write a lengthy one. heehee!~

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger blueapple said...

Nice one! Hehe..

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger -Jeanie. said...

nice one!

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger -Jeanie. said...

cool!

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah seh...lol. u're oso the ger who said she was gg to update me on the trip thingy aft gg Natas travel fair leh. :P

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

oops. sorrie pala.. i did wonder where you went though (see shoutbox).
Anyway, we manage to squeeze juz enough people for the trip so i'm afraid i'll ask you to join us another time ya? sorrie.

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( wah seh. i kena pang seh liao. :~(

haha, ok lah. np. enjoy ur trip, ya? :D dun forget to buy sth for me, ya? :D:D:D:D

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

I like this a lot. In just those few sentences, you revealed much more about yourself than you realized.

Wish I can write something like that too - but then it wouldn't be original would it? :P

Great stuff - and I think you must be a very endearing and adorable girl. Thanks too - for dropping by my blog. Deeply appreciated. :)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

yeah. it's "deep". heehee.. glad you liked it. Feel free to do one too! plenty of bloggers did their own version. I think it is a good meme that really explores urself and looks deep into who you really are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home