Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A kind hearted rabbit lover

[Here's a brief for those who have not been to my place before:

I have 2 rabbits that were given to me as a gift. Not wanting to be irresponsible people, my family took them in when they were only the size of my palm some years ago and have taken care of them since. Only trouble is that we keep them outside our house (meaning the corridor) but 'cos we're in a point block, there're only 4 families on 1 floor and our neighbours have been nice enough not to make any noise about the rabbits which can sometimes get quite dirty.
In fact, our rabbits are so popular that kids and grandkids from the block will come with their maids just to feed and visit them. Amazing.]

While I was in class tonight, my mum sms-ed me to say that someone from a nearby block came up to my place to give us a water dispenser and some rabbit food. Not from our block ok? Is from ANOTHER block lehz. The power of 2 rabbits. haha!

Anyway, I called my mum to find out more about this exciting bit of news and learnt that the lady told my mum that her rabbits passed away after taking care of them for a decade. She decided not to let the items go to waste so she decided to bring it over to us.

How very sweet.... In fact, she even got her husband to help her bring over a humongous cage for us.

My rabbits don't have a water dispenser 'cos the last time they had one, they never drank from it. Now, since we have it again, let's see......



Well this is how small the current cage is.



My mum will be trying to shift them into the new cage tomorrow. Thing is the new cage doesn't have the same "pull-out tray system" so my mum's pretty reluctant to let them move. We'll see how it goes, putting to test a REAL and PRACTICAL test of innovation.

-----

Meanwhile, I'm not getting any better. If anything I feel like I'm getting worse. Argh. I don't like to take MC. No idea why, but I just might have to for tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Must Faster Recover Leh ! ! !
Arbo Our Planning For So Long Den You Cannot Go Again.
Joking. If Really Haven Recover Den Rest Is More Important Than Singing.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger socute333 said...

take care and recover fast okie! i gave away my black and white rabbit a year ago coz it was very dirty and smelly.... me got no time to everyday wash cage... i still have a roborovski hamster (1 died few months ago)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

chang: i'm trying hard to recover! dun worry. i take care of myself alot better than ZR can take care of HIS self. he always fall sick. and always take so long to recover.
i'll try my bestest to be there on THURS!!!

hiao auntie: condolences to ur hamster............
yeah. rabbits quite smelly and dirty.. but no choice. no one want to take care of them, and we are not about to put them to sleep or let them out in the wild. the least we can do is care for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home