Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Busy everywhere

I was busy on Thursday at work when I got back from my MC. I was feeling recharged!

I went about my usual duties, and looked forward so badly to the KTV session Ah Chang had planned for so long.

I made my way to Orchard. Supposed to meet YL to get the receipt for the cake on Saturday, but she was stuck in the office. I quickly gobbled some dinner down and walked over to Party Wold.

Just nice, I reach there, they also reach there. Chang, Linda, Wanling and Yean. Later when we got into the room, Eddy joined us too. Funny hor? I'm out with Dearie's friends without Dearie. HAHAHA! THat's a first. But they're all such nice and fun people.

Unfortunately, I was suffering from a splitting headache. Not forgetting a horrible sore throat.

Plenty of songs to sing but too sick.. so I listen to Chang sing. Hahaha! 'cos majority his songs! He sounds like HUANG YI DA!!! Hahahaha!!! No photos cos didn't bring camera.. and I don't want to put photos of friends who don't know their photos will be put up. Not fair mahz. Cheapest KTV night I've had I think - $13.50 only.

Dearie was working that night. He smsed Chang to check if I was wearing a skirt. Wierd.. Dunno why didn't msg me...
Well, he came to look for us but couldn't find us.

We realised later it was because he went to Kbox instead of Party World. I walked over to look for him and he was noticeably unhappy. Honestly, at that moment all I could think of was: Why did he come if he was so unwilling to anyway?
I never ask people to send me home, unless you count a long time ago when I'll ask my dad to. Else I'm pretty used to getting home alone. Blame it on the wonderful guys I've known so far who never bothered to do so. HEEHEE.... [ok lah. Singapore.. Clementi.. very safe bah..]

He said no one told him it was Party World. Well, true. No one did. Including me.

The ride back was rough. I was so scared I was gripping harder than usual. He was riding too fast for my comfort. I had lost my voice by then and couldn't get myself to ask him to slow down.

He was being harsh. Not talking.. walking fast ahead of me..
Sad movies can move me. Sad events may hurt me. But if there's one thing that can make me cry, it's someone close to me who's angry at me.

So I did.
The amazing thing was that it happened when he put his arm over my shoulder. Just when we reached my place.
It had been a couple of years since tears just flowed down.
He just stood there and held me.
And that was all I needed.

He is still that sweet guy I fell for...
... and still falling for.. deeper and deeper..

-----

Friday. Another refreshing start.
Work was hectic.
Remember that innovation challenge? Well, I had to call for a little meeting to discuss what we could do. We pretty much have some ideas and will see how they'll work out next week.

That took up half my morning already. For lunch, my ex-boss came to pick me up and zoomed me off to Queensway. How nice. :O)

By the time I got back, it was waaaay past 1. I barely got settled down before our HR girl came into my office. This meant it was time to go visit my colleague.

This colleague we were to visit suffered a severe stroke in April. The last I saw him, he could barely move at all, and had shrunk from a cheerful round guy to a solemn thin guy.

HR girl, me, my current boss and another colleague went to visit him. He was looking so much better. He could muffle his words, and move his right arm. That was good to know. He seemed much happier too.

By the time we got back to office it was 4. I hurried through my work and decided not to do any OT since my throat was hurting badly. Would've gotten an MC but you see? So many things to do.. better not.

-----

I am now anticipating tomorrow. Dearie will come over in the afternoon I think. He's outside with his mates so by the time he wakes up.. yeah.. around then.
Ki will be waking me up early in the morning. But I sure don't mind!

My parents got the digital cable set today. Now I've got E Entertainment, BBC Prime, Disney and TCM. Goooodieeee!!!
But bad bad bad bad bad news for studies.. oopsie..........

Be prepared for a slew of photographs for the event tomorrow. THe pig turns 21. Ah... Camera battery must charge. Next blog update my take quite a while. Heehee!

3 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Wah ! ! ! You're So Nice.
You Say I Sound Like Huang Yi Da. Hahaha, This One Of Coz I Know And I Admit. Wuhahaha. =X
Actually I Dun Sound Like Lah, You're Juz Too Nice To Say Me Like The Others. THEY ALL ARE BAD GUYS ! ! ! ! ! ! YOU'RE A NICE PERSON ! ! ! ! !

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger blueapple said...

OMG... so sweet..

Take care or ur health alright! ;)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: Wah. dun say until like that wat. hahahaha!

blueapple: yeah. he's the sweetest guy - no need $ to buy flowers or presents but never fails to prove how sincerely sweet he is.

thanks u 2.... :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home