Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The 21st birthday (Part 2)

From where I left off, it was a frenzy after the cake cutting.
The time given to all invited to the club was 10pm.

You must understand that the birthday girl takes a verrrrrry loooong time to make sure she is pretty and stays pretty through the night. Well, in a way it paid off 'cos as usual, she looked great.

We left for One Fullerton in 2 separate cabs - Ki's parents in one; Dearie, me and birthday girl in another. Ki was left to my parents but he didn't seem to mind the least bit. He was high from chocolate cake I think.

When we reached there, it was 10:30pm. We kind of hurried there, but no one was there yet. BLECH.

The birthday girl decided we should make our way in on our own and let the others stroll in whenever they reached. The club is called ONE. Birthday girl's friend's BF is the assistant manager there, so he managed to waive all those on the guest list of any cover charge.

What a sight when we got there - the club was empty, save from the waiters and waitresses. Birthday girl's friend (the one with the bf who works there) was chilling with the guy's cousin, so you can't really say they were customers.

We took our seats on the comfy sofa and checked out the view from the club.

Very beautiful night view. Too bad no photos 'cos the flash just kept getting reflected on the glass.

YL was the first to reach, just after we took our seats. Then slowly, as time went by, people started to saunter in. We could almost say that every single person who walked in was for the birthday girl's gathering. We were still amazed at how the club could be so empty.

Dearie was already pretty tired when we reached the place. He makes it really obvious.


Evon and Patrick were as usual busy chatting about their World Of Warcraft stuff. They never seem to be able to finish that topic. I really wonder if they see the real world with world of warcraft eyes (with everyone in front of them having this mana/energy bar).



The birthday girl ordered drinks. YL and I had already decided beforehand that we'd pick up the tab. Evon helped to chip in too. [In a later post, you'll see why this was so important.]


I'll not post any of the birthday girl's photos with her friends 'cos that won't be very fair to her. But needless to say, there're lots. She took the time to hang around with each group of friends she had, while my gang and ki's parents (in the photo below) just lounged on the couch pretty much through the whole time.


Before midnight, some of her friends had to make a move so we got the club to get our cake out. More photo taking followed.... This is just the 2 I were in.

Me, birthday girl, ki's mother (my elder sis). We're the 3 sistas!

Our gang!


A handful of people who came to the club and not the gathering did come in after midnight.

Ki's parents were the first ones to hit the dance floor. The birthday girl crazily pulled people to the dance floor too. My little short skirt was slipping off my hips so I was looking really silly trying to hold it up with my hands constantly going to my waist. Argh. Need to tighten it - or next time wear the skirt with a full tummy.

So I landed up sitting on the couch pretty much most of the time. Plus, my cough was not getting any better so I only had 1 glass of whiskey+green tea and a couple more glasses of plain water. Arghhhhhh..

There were some photos taken with elder sis' camera. One of which where my brother-in-law went up the podium and did a pole dance. He didn't just go up for a while ok? He stayed there and grooved for all to see sia!!! Haha! I was actually wondering if the podium would collapse, but it definitely perked me up lots!

For some reason I looked over the couch and saw them almost posing.

Bladey and Dearie were hungry. Dearie more tired than hungry but YL and I asked them to make a move first while YL and I hung around some more. Evon had left even earlier 'cos she was on the morning shift the next day. Some of her other friends also began to make a move.

We left the place at 3+am. I called Dearie to ask where he was and he said at a bus stop waiting for the bus. Ah. I decided to go look for him, so birthday girl went off with her bf, ki's parents hopped onto a cab, and YL was so sweet to accompany a grumbling me all the way to look for Dearie - which was really quite far away.

But poor Dearie had to endure the long night because of me, so I guess I was really grumpy 'cos I was sick and irritated that night. We 3 took a cab back, and poor Dearie had to drop at my place 'cos he had to pick up his bike.

All in all, a tiring night.
As you can tell, this entry was kinda slipshod. Lots more I could add... but I'll do so when I think about it.. Heehee!

Oh, this is not the end of the birthday.. Another short entry coming right up...

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

The birthday girl's dress is very low-cut, revealing, sexy.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

ah. i just knew someone would comment about my sister. hahahaha.... bound to happen......
next entry will spoil your eyes 'cos no more photos of her liaoz. :O)

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger blueapple said...

LoL.. guys will be guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home