Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yet another Ki weekend

The weekend flies by everytime Ki comes over.
[I honestly wonder how anyone who takes care of a kid full-time can tahan.... like my mum.. who had to single-handedly bring 3 of us sisters up when my dad was at work.]

Again, he woke me up on a Saturday morning, after my movie marathon with Dearie the night before. We only managed to watch The Machinist and Envy.

I know that Dearie had class on Satuday morning, then a sashimi lunch with his birthday buddy, so I took my time to laze around messing wtih ki. He was absolutely delighted with his new toy (he gets new toys just about every weekend that my parents see him).

It was red, but not a car. It was a motorcycle. Uh-oh. He had seen Dearie's motorcycle. Apparently the image must have stayed with him for him to pick out a toy one. Haha!

Of course the little one's always distracted by anything sweet, so there goes his beloved tube of mini m&ms with his bike.

He didn't even let go of the bike while he drank his carrot + apple juice.

He insisted on us getting his "swimming pool" out.

He messed around with it for a while, before jumping onto the sofa to watch TV.

Ki was still over-excited from coming over, but finally managed to get serious and stop bouncing from toy to toy, furniture to furniture, when he settled for fixing his car.

It wasn't long before he got distracted AGAIN by a bottle of bubbles.

One of his favourite sitting positions. (haha!)


He got himself all soapy and had to get a change of clothes. A brief wash-up too. Everything's play for him at our place. He loves to bathe, eat, watch TV, EVERYTHING. His little cheeky face just brightens up all our day.

He played with the big blur ball.. kicking and throwing it all over. I was so worried for the fishes in the vase on the dining table.

The naughty boy is so good at manouvering the bicycle now he can ride it all over the house without us having to help him to turn.

There are the instances where he slams into the wall or some furniture. To which he will say his newly learnt word: accident. He finds it very amusing to bang into everything.

Soon after, Dearie rang the doorbell. He was to pick me up for a movie at Westmall. Ki got all excited again and started showing off his motorcycle to him. For some reason, Ki spotted some scotchtape and decided to mess with it and his yellow bus.

Check out the size ratio between Dearie and ki. Haha!

Too bad, we had a movie to catch and needed to go off. Ki tried his best to get us to stay, but we really couldn't. We did tell him that we'd come back to play with him though. Anyway, it was about time for his nap, so we just made our way and left him to my mummy.

---

Dearie and I went to Westmall to meet up with his 2 good buddies. We actually met Ki's dad there. haha! Well, he stays just opposite so it wasn't too surprising really, still, to be at the same place at the same time.. heehee..

We caught the movie "Election". The one on the Hong Kong triad politics. Not too bad. All the big shots acting in that movie... Would've probably enjoyed 40 Year Old Virgin more, but they didn't have it at the cinema.

We parted ways, and I saw a very lovely bag on the 1st floor as we stepped out of the lift landing. Dearie promptly made a call to his sister on the bag, and tada! He managed to find out she has a similar bag she has put up on Auctions. You see, she's one of those who sells these stuff online. Heehee.. I can get at cost price. Yay.. cheap cheap.

I called home to check if there was dinner. Mummy said they were bringing ki to East Coast Park. Dearie and I always love time with Ki, so we hurried back without food, just for kiki.

---

TODAY: 24th October. My boss' father just passed away yesterday. Very busy settling work left over in the office since Thursday, and following-up on the administrative stuff for the demise. Will need to make a trip down tomorrow during lunch 'cos I got class after work. I will update on the East Coast Park trip tomorrow. Another pack of photos.

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

It can be very tiring looking after a hyperactive 2-year-old boy over the weekend. Which is what my wife and i have been doing. Even though he's over 2 years old, my son still asks for milk in the middle of the night at around 3 to 4am ;p

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

eeks! in the middle of the night? wow. that's really tough. it's a wonder how you parents deal with kids. it's waaay more meaningful and difficult than the stunts on charity shows.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hahaha! thanks.. hope he brings a smile to you when you see him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home