Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Another week of blogging gone

Spent a week updating on one birthday. Kaoz.
Too many photos liaoz... but I'm sure whoever reads this blog enjoys the eyeful.

The week was hectic at work as usual. School too. More and more I am convinced that I am deep crap for my studies.

I was on course today at the Lakeside office of my company. I used to be a temp staff here when I was schooling, so I know alot of old staff who've been around since then.

I always get nostalgic when I get there. The same old air, same friendly people... though alot of them had left after the huge retrenchment exercise in 2002. I'm so glad that the peeps there still remember me... It's a real heartwarming feeling. Something money cannot buy.

The course was for Safety Committee Members. I took the minutes for my company's committee, so I was sent here. As with most parts of our huge organisation, I was the only lady in the room, but I've been so used to such scenarios that I've learnt to know what a privilege it is to be in a room of men, probably old enough to be my dad. They seem to be more gentlemanly and smiley... heehee!

One of my female colleagues from the HR dept spotted me and greeted with a really cheerful "Hello!", before dampening my mood by saying, "You've put on weight hor?" Blech. I supposedly look better, but as you can tell from the photos I posted this past week, I still look hideous - though it's not so much 'cos of weight.

The course was, like all courses, boring. 8:45am - 5:30pm ok?!?! Damn long horz.

I made my way out to the MRT station and went to Clementi central to get DVDs for a little movie marathon Dearie and I had planned at his place.


When I got home, I realised I forgot to get a pair of covered shoes for the Safety Inspection at the workshop tomorrow. ARGH. So I left house to go get a pair. Unfortunately, this was the only pair that seemed ok.

I am only going to wear them tomorrow, so if anyone wants to buy them over, please do so. I got them at $15.90. Willing to let go at $10.

Then I have an incorrectly bought 75B bra to let go too. Seamless with removable padding. (Padding not nice to wear lahz.) I grabbed it off the rack along with my other purchase some time back, so it's completely brand new.

Who ask me buy wrongly. Blech. Willing to let go at $15 with postage - provided no one gets it from me on Yahoo! Auctions.

I suck at sales, which is why I rely on Auctions to get rid of stuff that I buy incorrectly or do not need. I love to buy stuff off Auctions too, provided they're cheap enough. It's not easy to find clothes that fit in stores you know? If they do, they cost a bomb.

Start of another weekend coming right up! Saturday will be Ki morning, then go out with Dearie after he has his sashimi buffet with his brudders. On Sunday, I hope I get around doing some studying. Classes are starting to get really confusing with me not understand anything that's coming out of the lecturers' mouths.

Time to sleep. Early. I need the sleep so badly.
DVDs, movies and wonderful digital cable. Soooo much to watch, too little time.

8 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

why aku never c u at clementi b4 ah? hahaha :)

nice items..let me think about it..

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hmm.. when see me call out to me bah! hahaha! i live in clementi all my life lehz. haha!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

i moved to clementi for 3 years..i'm living near the central..;)

btw, thanks for linking me ;)

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

I have no time to watch DVDs because i'm married with kids and i do most of the housework at home. All the DVDs i buy and rent, my wife always gets to watch them before i do ;p

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

spinnee: don't you love clementi? haha! I love it lots. got watsons, got lee hwa, got everything - and take cab to and fro from orchard also cheap cheap. heehee!

michael chua: i totally understand how the kids can eat up all your time. i spend ONE weekend with kiki and already can't understand how parents can tahan every single day.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Clementi good ah.. so convenience.. go town area also quite near.. unlike my house here.. alot of 'foreign talent' ah! -.-

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

Clementi got lots of good food.!!!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

blueapple: move to clementi too! hahaha!

fireburn: yep yep. food here gooooodie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home