Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

What I've been up to

I'm one of those fellas that can let guilt to eat my up inside out if I don't do anything about it. This is why as far as possible I try not to do anything that affects my conscience too much.

For the past many many weeks, I hadn't studied. All I did was go for my classes and paid as much attention as I could. Even then, I could hardly catch any ball so I landed up with a huge accumulation of stuff I couldn't grasp confidently.

Last night, I finally made a decision to sit down and do something about it: I read my textbook.

Wah kaoz. I actually found it more useful than the notes, but because of my super slow reading speed, I only managed to get through part of what I was supposed to. Not even half I think. At least the guilt eating up inside has paused for a while.
I even did up a profit and loss for a past year question this morning. No idea if it's correct (considering I took an ENTIRE afternoon to do 2 questions - and I didn't manage to balance either one of them).

Dearie's supposed to meet an ex-poly mate for dinner tonight, after which he was supposed to go clubbing at Club Momo, but he has class tomorrow morning so turns out he won't be going to either but will chill out with me. Awwww...

YL's been bugging me to go Bali with her in November. Now that I've at least done something to appease the guilt inside me for 2 subjects out of 4, this plan for Bali sounds more appealing. I just checked that even at 3 to go, the price would still be that of on offer - meaning I can drag Dearie along. HAHAHAHA! We'll see about that 'cos he's got class. If not, I'll just go with YL bah. My sister will be going during that weekend, and my parents, the weekend before.
Blech. Everyone go except me mehz? Argh...
See YL? I'm working hard so that I can clear my conscience! Heehee!

I've been blog hopping quite a bit lately. Trying to fill up my lunch hour with something to read. Thanks to all the links on the right and some more I've come across:
A story of unfaithfulness
Disgusting People on public transport
Chewonit!
A deep insight into army life - the funny way

Sugarbf learns he is a honivore. I learnt that Jeanie is a strong girl with an equally strong family that has worked hard to be where they are today. Oh, and that Onyx stones probably do work at warding off evil, from reading Spinnee's account. There're others I'm sure, but these are the ones off my mind.

Last night I managed to chat on MSN with a neighbour I never knew I had. His name is Gerald and stays on a much higher floor than I. He has 2 extremely adorable, lovable and friendly dogs. I love animals, have I said that too many times? Heehee... I always wanted a big dog, and this guy's got 2. Haha! I won't be able to handle one. I just like to mess with them. Heehee....... [Meanwhile, hiaoauntie just had her sis and her sis' dog move in to her place!]

The zoo advertised for it's park hopper deal again. It's luring me.... Anyone wanna go? It's only $25? Heeheeheehee...

Oh, I also want to go KTV again. I know I know, just went not that long ago, but... what to do? Like Ah Chang like that... so fast gian already.

I ought to be more of my accounts profit and loss sheets, but... I feel lazy all over again. Eeks.
Tomorrow need to go temple with Dearie and his mum. Somewhere in Eunos. So far....... but no choice bah, just go along. After that maybe can come back in time to catch KIKI!!!

Everyone's off for the long week holiday next week. I'll still be working on 1, 3, 5 and having classes on 1 and 3. Blech. Not enough leave to use is like that one. Ah well.... Tues got to go Dearie's relative's place, and Thurs we have to go to my bro-in-law's parent's place. Don't know why we always got so many places to go sia.

Much as I'm just another girl and have such a mundane little insignificant life in such a huge world, it never fails to surprise me when I post on this blog just how full my life is - with people, places and things to do. (Or in the case of my studies, it would be things to get done. heehee...)

6 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger blueapple said...

At least u have things to do.. better than nothing.. =/

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

going bali? cool place...

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

blueapple: too many things to do liaoz. yet too little time. and annual leave. heehee..

fireburn: yep yep! do you think 3D2N is enough (night go there, noon come back)?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

kekekeke...onyx really very useful and got a lot of helpful influence... ;)

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

3d2n is good enuff to just relax or spa!!

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Happy Sia ! ! ! ! GO Bali Sia.
I Furtherest Only Go Genting Nia.
Somemore Now I'm Totally Broke Liao. Sibei Useless Sia.
No Money, No Ger, No Job. Simi Lan Also Dun Have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home