Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Really fall sick again

I'm voiceless. Again.
WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!

This sucks. Tonight, I'm going to feel like crap again because this is how the virus works. You see, you go to sleep with a headache and irritable, possibly because of a fever. When you wake up, you realise you are ok except for a throat problem. Then after dinner, you start to feel that same feeling from the night before.

Sickening virus. Don't know what the hell is in the air, why I have to kenna. TWICE.

Last night, Dearie came over at 9+. I was watching Worlds Apart. A brand new series on AXN. It features well-to-do families who go on a week long trip to some tribe/third world country, and live there. Yesterday, an American family went to Kenya. It was an endearing experience for them. The family of 5 (Parents, 1 daughter, 2 sons) had a nice house with 5 flush toilets and an outdoor mini pool. The sons love their pizza and tv games, yada yada... very much like the typical people here in Singapore.

Over there, they had to adapt to the weather, food, water, culture, etc. The people at the village they went to spoke English quite well so communication wasn't a problem. Everything else was. HAHA! The women had exceptionally much to do. It was really hard labour. Watching them interact, you'll see how different life is. The best part is being able to reflect on ourselves when we see the 2 different cultures meet. The Americans realised how much they took for granted everything they had. They were almost begging to go home within the first few days, but on the 9th day, they cried because they had to leave.

Too bad I won't be able to catch all the following episodes 'cos of bloody class.

Dearie and I also finally got to sit through an hour of House (a series about this crazy doctor). Damn good show. Got emmy nominations one ok? Haha! Wonder when will Channel 5 air it.... Anyway, Dearie and I have missed every episode 'cos of the timing or forgetting or something. We are so going to get the DVD if it comes here.

Only at 11pm did we finally pop The Manchurian Candidate into the DVD player. I have to be honest about this that politics is not my cup of tea. The front portion was really a little too difficult for me to catch, but as the movie went on, it became much clearer. Then again, it was around that time my headache started to get worse so it could be what made me not enjoy the movie at first. I actually went to take a bath mid-way (Dearie paused it) and came back to enjoy it alot better. So ya, probably the headache that killed the good movie.

It was a remake of an old movie, but Meryl Streep and Denzel Washington were good, as usual. Heehee! Storyline power sia. Hahahahahaha! Super political. Conspiracy and all.

Dearie asked me to get an MC but I knew that I wouldn't. Not unless I woke up ill. Tada! I am at work now. And I will have to go for class later too. I hope the virus in me dissolves quickly......... Sigh.....

Tomorrow gotta go have Hari Raya Puasa lunch. More of ki!!! Hahahahaha! Photos assured for tomorrow - unless camera spoil.

Next Saturday, 12th November, is going to be super hectic for me.
Morning must journey to the east for my company's family day. Evening must hike up mount faber for my dad's company's family day. After that, YL say want to go KTV - 'cos I've been putting it as my MSN nick (together with the suggestion of going to the zoo, but no one wanna go. HUMPH!). I want to go KTV, but only if my voice is back. I must really try to recuperate.

*cough*

I just might need some more antibiotics.

Back to work for now.

6 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger socute333 said...

ger ger
please take care hor...

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger -Jeanie. said...

hey babe. take good care okay?

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Yah. Must Take Care Leh.
Your Voice So Power, Sore Throat Means Gone Liao. =X
Seems Like Both Of Us Are KTV Addicts. Our Hobby Sure Is Costly Sia.
Wuhahahaha.

为你弹奏萧邦的夜曲 纪念我死去的爱情
跟夜风一样的声音 心碎的很好听
手在键盘敲很 我给的思念很小心 你埋葬的地方叫幽冥

为你弹奏萧邦的夜曲 纪念我死去的爱情
而我为你隐姓埋名 在月光下弹琴
对你心跳的感应 还是如此温热亲近 怀念你那鲜红的唇印 - Jay Chou's 夜曲

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

take care my fren, btw, i felt asleep while watching The Manchurian Candidate

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hiao auntie and jeanie: got my mummy to take care of me. dun worrie. i need to get well for next week's chain of meetings so hopefully my body will be guai this weekend.

chang: ya lahz. costly hobby sia. jay's Ye Qu nice!

Fireburn: front part of the movie boring but it later gets more exciting ah. heehee!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger blueapple said...

World Aparts is nice! Keke.. very interesting..

U kanna cough twice ah.. me kanna flu twice... >,<

Viruses are in the air!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home