Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Hari Raya Puasa

3rd November, Thursday
Our whole family set off for Hari Raya Puasa lunch at Kiki's other grandparents' place. The handsome boy was all ready to welcome us.

While my mum gave out the ang pao to him, my dad gave him a box of lego, fit for making cars. Guess which one he took more interest in?

The maid of the house got busy serving us drinks and cakes. It was really like Chinese New Year. Even the snacks were pretty much the same. Very yummy. Unfortunately, you have to remember I was voiceless that day, unless you count a croak as a voice.


We were very busy taking photos with Ki and watching him mess around with the lego. This one is my and my younger sis:

This one is my elder sis.. mother and son.. awww...:

While all that was happening, a very sumptous meal was being prepared by the family.

And this was not all. There were other dishes that were put on the dining table when we all got seated. Very yummy food.

The best photo for the entire day was the one with our whole family - boyfriends included. HAHAHA!

It wasn't a very good photo day for me. Meaning I didn't manage to capture good shots of ki that day. He was moving waaaay too much, so I spent more time playing with him. Heehee!

We left soon after lunch actually. They had to go visiting, and I had to go to the doctor (BLECH). That was when I got my MC for Friday. [Today's Sunday and I am STILL sick.]

Well, ki got changed to go visiting. I found this shot in the camera that my elder sis must have taken:

What a handsome little cheeky boy.

Don't you love it when we live in racial harmony? :O)

5 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Yeah racial harmony! I always thought wearing baju kulong was hot.. until i wore it once during racial harmony day in secondary school.. Keke~

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger socute333 said...

wah in secondary school i was a malay dancer.. only me a chinese with a group of malay girls... the baju kurong was borrowed from one of the girls... beautiful and formal blue set with silvery trimmings and had to fasten the blouse with pins (i forgot how to call it)... i can do the malay dance veri well... our group were called to perform many times

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

blueapple: I also think baju kurong very nice. One day I'll borrow my sis' one. hahaha!

hiao auntie: that's really interesting! care to more of the experience??? comparing it with other dances...?

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

What a handsome cheeky little boy indeed :)

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger socute333 said...

the most difficult part about malay dance is the leg movement.. something like kick out, step, kick out, step... and your body has to flow with the beat and the rhythm of your leg movement... its enjoyable!!! shiok...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home