Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Subtitles gone wild

Of late I've been watching plenty of DVDs with Dearie, so it is really appropriate timing when Dearie sent me these links:
War Of The Worlds
Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith

They are hilarious posts from this dude who watched pirated DVDs with the subtitles on. See how much laughter, fun and joy Dearie and I have been missing with original DVDs.

---

Promised photos of Hari Raya lunch will be up soon when the camera comes back from my elder sis.

Meanwhile, I was on MC today. I still went to office to clear some work up. Stayed for slightly less than 2 hrs. Dearie came over to look for me after my nap and we got some DVDs again. He accompanied me all the way till after dinner.

I feel like crap now. The meds are really messing me up. I really do not enjoy being sick. ARGH........

2 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

MC huh? takecare gal.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

thanks fireburn... :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home