Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Help with Digital Camera

Here's another urgent cry to whoever has stumbled upon this blog:
I need to get a digital camera for my company. I have yet to get it despite putting it off for so long because my purchaser has gotten high prices from our vendor.

What I need in the digital camera are:
1) 5 Megapixels
2) At least 2" screen
3) Rechargeable Li-on Battery (unless someone can tell me AA batteries will last longer)
4) With 512MB SD card
5) Able to take video with sound
6) 3X Optical Zoom

I've come across Bargain City which has plenty of good deals. I just don't know which model to take, and if there is any other shop/site that has offers lower than bargaincity.

I am considering the Casio Exilim Z500, Nikon Coolpix P2, Canon Powershot or Olympus.

I personally use a Casio and am pretty in love with it except for the price.

I know the Sitex is coming this weekend however I will be in Bali so too bad. I need help desperately on which one to choose. How how how how how how?!

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

After Sitex, prices will come down. So you should wait until then.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Paranoid: If I could, i would. HAHA! budget lahz.....

Michael: Guess I should wait till next week then?
Any idea where the good prices are? Sim Lim's Alan Photo? BiG by Safe? Bargain City?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Sim Lim Square is a good place because at least you can compare the prices between the different shops there and bargain. Elsewhere can't bargain :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home