Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Continued from previous post: Saturday

After family day, my parents and I rest for a while before having Ki over. Needless to say he was jumping all over the place and messed up the house. He had a bad running nose but it didn't stop him from having fun with his NEW lego set.

Check out what I made out of the lego:

I showed it to YL and Bladey (the photo), but they won't impressed. HUMPH! I'll have you know that yes, I used to make houses with lego too, and cars and all sorts of other stuff. But a train complete with wheels? That's a first for me sia. The 2 compartments are joined ok??? Not difficult to make, but I'm just proud of it 'cos it looks so pretty! I love lego. It's so fun.

Back to Ki.

Our little naughty boy was prepped up for my dad's company's family day that night. He was eager for the picnic, but poor boy was sick. He still enjoyed himself though. Got balloon..

Check out how happy my dad is too.... Aww...
Got ball..

Got gun some more!

Better yet - he got a balloon gun!

He watched the stage shows and applauded when others did too.

He enjoyed running around the field with Dearie and I.

It was already 9pm by the time we decided to leave. We had so much fun with ki. So difficult to have a kid around, but that joy from seeing him so happy.... ahhh.... no wonder people have kids. Haha!

My dad dropped Dearie and I at Chinatown K-ster where we met Bladey and Evon. YL joined us later. The pig and her guy came late too. My nose was still a little stuffed and my cough still lingered. Argh. How irritating.
Still, I always enjoy KTV sessions. Haha! Dearie slept through half of it. Oops!

We went for porridge supper after that. I don't know if it's supposed to be famous or what, but as long as it didn't taste bad, I'm fine with it. I got home at 5+AM. Heehee... Luckily Ki was not sleeping in my room.

It was an extremely exhausting day for me. Poor Dearie still had to ride home from my place 'cos he had to work at 10am. He's the sweetest... Heehee!

I spent Sunday lazing around and trying to study. I need help desperately for my psychology. Also need help for HRM. Sighz.

---

As of now, I have 2 minutes to churn out for 2 very long meetings that were held. Worst thing is that I have another meeting on Wednesday and that is with the Board Of Directors. Also need to write minutes. ARGH!

I'm soooo going to OT on Thursday.

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Wah Lau Eh. He Forever One Leh. Ask Him Go KTV And Sing Like Will Die Lydat.
All Also Frenz Mah, What's So Paiseh.
Go There And Sleep. Cock Sia. Must Be Like Me Mah. SOLO CONCERT ! ! ! ! !
WUHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: He always like that lahz. Dunno how he can sleep also. but the room be book was tatami style so i guess better for him too.

Ruben: I think Lego is for the young and old. I'm sure as a child you mastered other stuff others could not. heehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home