Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A non-Bali post

I'll blog about Bali soon, but it'll only come when I'm finally done with my work. I've got loads of studying to do.. Last night during Psychology class I was barely paying any attention and konked off completely during tea-break.

On top of that, more and more I am convinced I won't make it past the exams in May. I really do not wish to give up halfway. Nor do I want to be so pessimistic, but this time I'm not saying this because of prudence. It's simply because it is the truth.

I've got no more leave yet so no way I can take a day off to study. The closest I have to that is my weekends. I guess I have to take a day off from Dearie and Kiki to study properly. Libraries allow that right? I'll probably make use of Jurong East Library.

I saw this on Missyong's blog. It applies to me on Dearie. Amazingly. I never thought that these things could actually be true. Don't know about him towards me, but when you're in love, it really doesn't matter does it?

You know you're in love when....
12. You'll read his/her SMS over and over again...

11. You'll walk really really slow while you're with him/her..

10. You'll feel shy whenever you're with him/her..

9. While thinking bout him/her..your heart will beat faster and slower at the same time..

8. By listening to his/her voice..you'll smile for no reason.

7. While looking at him/her..you cant see the other people around you..you can only see that person...

6. You'll start listening to SLOW songs.

5. He/She becomes all you think about.

4. You'll get high just by their smell...

3. You'll realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think about them..

2. You'll do anything for him/her...

1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time.


---

This is a photo that was taken in September. Me, Evon and YL.

We went to Bali together and enjoyed ourselves. What little photos from Evon's camera will be up soon. Other photos are in YL's camera. They'll take a while.

Back to work again..... and time to worry about my studies too...

5 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Of making many books there is no end. Much study wearies the body. But at least you got your priorities right. Study first blog later. Keep up the good work! :)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Study Hard ! Arbo Like Me Cannot Find Job Although You Have A Job Already Lah.

Does 4,5,8,9,10 And 12 Still Applies To You ? You And Spiny Already So Long Liao, Still Will Feel Shy Meh. Will Still Keep Looking At His SMS Meh? Should Be Starting That Time Bah. Now Should Be No More Liao Bah.

Ask Him Study Hard Also Lah, Dun Waste Money. Whole Day Want This Want That. Must Give Him A Lecture Den Can.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Michael: thanks. I'll tryyyyyy to study first and blog later. heehee..

chang: although all the 12 don't apply to every situation, they do still apply for me towards him sometimes. Heehee...... that's why I'm so amazed why i'll still feel like that.

I also want to lecture him - but he don't listen, what can I do? He prob listen to you friends more than me bah? gals nag, no guys like to listen.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahahaha. I'm In No Position To Say Him Now Also.
Both Of Us Really Brothers. No Money Together, No Job Together. Buay Tak Chey Together.
Wait Till I Find A Job, Gt Money Liao Den Say Him.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

ya. help me tell him the importance of saving up pls. forever got what $ spend what $. kaoz. now no computer, no money to service it lor. no save so no money do anything in times of need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home