Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, November 25, 2005

Woohoo!

Remember I spent $8 at SIngapore Pools that day?

I'm a millionaire now.

Nope. THe above 2 statements are NOT linked. Unfortunately.

I am a millionaire - counting the Rupiah. And no, I didn't tiok bloody toto. SHITTY HELL. I give up on gambling. Cheat my $8. humph.

Time to fly in less than 6 hours. I really want a window seat. Haven't had that for years.

I'll be seeing the pig at the airport. Really kinda odd come to think of it. Going separate ways on a trip to the same place - same beach some more. Heehee!

Time to take a nap liaoZ!~

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

enjoy yaself girl...

I still haven't seen u ard clementi.

Or I'm the one who's missing from there?

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

heehee! enjoyed myself! thanx peeps!
Spinnee: maybe i need to hang ard clementi more then we can bump into each other. HAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home