Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What Christmas wish-list?

Ah Chang did up his short list of items he'd like to have for Christmas, and he actually managed to get 1 of the items fulfilled! So I decided that maybe it is worth publishing what I'd like...

Then I started thinking..
..and thinking..

I didn't know it was this difficult to come up with a list of things I want. I can come up with loads of things I'd like in life, but material stuff.. hmm... I guess when i go out shopping I do see lots, but something I'd honestly like to receive? hmm..

To fill up this blog post, let me just list some of the stuff that I would like to have that are stuff money cannot buy:
1) More annual leave
2) Higher salary
3) Strike Toto/4D
4) For CTAWE to get a windfall (ok, this one money can settle)
5) Any pleasant surprise

M good pal Alvin asked me last night if I was in need of money (see all my previous posts - including this one - revolving around $). I thought about it, and replied "NO".

So why am I seemingly soliciting for money? It is all part of my grand masterplan to be able to earn as much as I can before 30. By then, I do hope to be married and have a kid. I don't want to be a weekend-mother so I would want to have enough reserves to stop working for at least the early years of my kid, then go back to work later on.

I'm not in any financial trouble whatsoever. No worries. If I were, I'd be posting here about those troubles instead of what I would like to get for Christmas.

Ok. The real Christmas wish-list (the kind with material wants) will be up when I figure one out.

---

Amazingly, my ex-boss actually did kind of fulfill no. 5 - a pleasant surprise. I met him for lunch today to settle some stuff, and when he sent me back to the office, he whipped out an NTUC plastic bag and said, "Nah, for you, Christmas present." It was a box of Ferrero Rocher.

Now that was a really pleasant surprise. So nice of him to go get something. So paiseh sia. I'm not big on chocolates, but I know that it's not cheap (to me). Thing I like about Ferrero Rocher? It's individually wrapped and has lots of nuts packed into it. Yummy.

You see.. such nice people where I work (although he's no longer with the company), but other current colleagues are just as nice lorz. How to leave right?

---

I don't think I blogged about this, but when I went for the ktv session last Friday, someone entered the song "Zhang Xin" (literally into english: Palm Heart). This was the song by Guang Liang Pin Guan (Wu Yin Liang Ping).

Little did I know it was a haunted MTV. There was this really eerie looking figure standing at the window in one of the scenes. If that wasn't bad enough, after it cut to the scene again from other shots, the figure was still at the window - and it slip open on its own. *shudder*

Ok, so the MTV has been around for a damn long time, but it was the first time for at least 3 of us that night to watch it. Scary.

---

Back to work for me. I drafted out a timetable to study this week. I wonder if I'll keep to it. Hmm.......

---

Sidenote: Christmas, to me, is a season for giving. I don't know why, but it's like the period of time since it's end of the year. I am in no way religiously related to Christmas so when I go shopping for a present, it's usually to say "thank you" for everything the past year. To those who appreciate little gifts, I don't mind spending abit if it'll perk up anyone's day. I admit - I crumble to the bright lights and marketing campaigns. Even donation drives I also give in. But SPCA is the one that never fails to get my $ any time I see them sell anything.

Digression starting. Time for me to stop.

2 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahaha. The Legendary Haunted MTV. The Window Will AutoSlide Open Or Close One.
Super Nice Song Leh. Da Kai Ni De Zhang Xin, Wo Jin Wo De Ai Qing.
Too Bad 933 Dun Wanna Hire Ppl, Arbo I Tink I'll Make A Good DJ Coz I'm Song Siao. Almost Wat Song Also Know. =X

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hahaha!~
damn scary mtv lehz. we were all freaked out after that.
be DJ need to know alot more than the songs lahz. haha! i used to want to be a dj, then after mass comm........ i think better not. HAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home