Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Financial advice

Anyone willing to spew some financial advice to me?
Currently considering giving up $100 a month to whatever investment plan there is for about 10 years. I see that HSBC has one with a cashback thingy. My company's accountant says that HSBC is in a way better than Citibank.

I already have insurance so I am not too interested in that. All I want is my money to grow to the MAXIMUM in the shortest amount of time. (duhz. everyone wants that.)

Alot of things to do:
1) Arrange a meeting with band committee members
2) ALOT of work
3) Study - I need hours of practice on POA, Psychology, Marketing and HRM <-- Which I haven't touched in half a year so I don't know how to take the exam in May.
4) Figure out how to harvest money
5) SHOPPINGGGG.. heehee..

I'd like to make up a Christmas wish list, but I realise there's really too much I want. I know that only 1 thing can satisfy all these wants - MONEY. HAHAHAHA!
I'm talking about material wants here 'cos everything I need physically and emotionally, I have. Ain't I lucky?

Maybe my next post will be like Ah Chang's. Then anyone who wants to donate can feel free to do so. Hahaha!

3 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Nobody said...

Select a unit trust that invest in emerging markets like China and India.

Best for a mid term investment like yours.

Both markets can offer high growth n returns.

Or go for a unit trust that invest in primarily in Singapore markets. Outlook for Singapore is good for the next 5 years. But after 5 years, you have to review again.

Make sure you go for a pure unit trust investment, not those with an insurance portion.

Good luck!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Yes. Choose the one that lets your money grows the most :)

The problem with a pure unit trust investment is it tends to fluctuate more.
If you want to play it safe, you should opt for one with a capital guaranteed option. So that the value of your investment won't drop below what you paid for.

If your appetite for risk is big, u should try investing in stocks instead. But it's a double-edged sword. U can make money quickly. But u can also lose money quickly :)

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

I'm one of those fellas who dare not take risks. As long as my capital is confirmed there (best if got guaranteed extra to take also) then good.
jialatz. i know nuts about all these really. eeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home