Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Blog hopping

I am now trying very hard to get through to ANY bloody line for SIA. Dumb check-in hotline can never get to anyone, so I'm trying EVERY line in SIA's name. Need to offload my colleague urgently. SIA's achilles heel? More like foot. This is not the first time I have such problems with the stupid phone line(s).
---
Meanwhile, in the office, I get these ups and downs - one moment I'm incredibly busy and multi-tasking (eg: answer phone call, reply email, boss in front of me handing me other work, etc etc), the next moment, I have finished all those things and have nothing to do (ok, got lahz, but non-urgent).

So what do I do? At the risk of getting a warning, I blog hop. These were just some I managed to hop to today:
Erotic Stories (only got 4) - an old blog that gets updated once in a very long while. This guy posts as Grimnar on sgforums.

Ghost writes his blog stuff here, and is currently in the midst of "publishing" chapters of his latest (considered-erotic) story here.

Elvina is such a good writer. Her latest post documents the sweet stuff that guys have done for her. Honestly I always thought they only happened in the movies. (Obviously I never experienced anything she did.) One day if she writes a book, depending on the genre, I'll read it.

Michael Chua leaves comments on my blog all the time. So nice of him. His latest post puts the spotlight on a letter in the Today paper that I myself took particular notice, mainly because of a line that was written, which Michael highlights.

Brokenpromises got to eat good food plus try pretty dresses. Lucky girl lehz.

Then there are all the regular links that I check upon on the right.
Tomorrow always has plenty of links when everyone gets a blog post drought. Lancerlord is back! Plenty of funny links up once more!
---
Dumb SIA phone check-in. Try from 6pm till 8pm (now) still cannot. I tried waiting on hold for 15 mins TWICE. Hopeless.

5 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Dim Sum Mei Mei said...

Who say.... U can eat gd food and nice dresses de ah... I went JB to do all this time le... hahaha. Write a complain letter to them. It always works

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Back for a while nia. I am on In-camp. Fighting mosquitos outside mostly every night. :)

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Nobody said...

Hope you are enjoying my stories...

Thanks for the mention!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

How else r bloggers going to know what's going on in the blogosphere unless they blog-hop? :)

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

Wow. You gave me too much credit babe haha... :)

But seriously - if I do publish a book one day, You will be the first to know cos I will hold you to your word! :P

Take care and have a great holiday. Thanks for linking my blog once again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home