Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Where is Lancerlord?

For most bloggers, Lancerlord will be no stranger to you.

He's probably the one that trolls around all our blogs and bothers to read them no matter how boring or mundane. More amazingly, he leaves comments ever so once in a while to let us know our blogs are not alone on cyberspace.

He updates his blog almost daily, and if he doesn't, he usually has a message saying that he's away or busy.

He hasn't updated for 2 weeks now. That is real odd.

Alot of us are probably frequent visitors to his blog where he posts links of interesting reads/videos/photos from all over the internet. Some of them eventually ending up as forwarded mail in your email.

I see his nick is still up on Tomorrow so he is probably still regularly posting interesting stuff he stumbles upon. But I can't be sure.

The comments on his last post are slowly piling up, yet no reply. You see, he replies to every person who posts a comment on his blog.

I do not know him personally. In fact, the closest "contact" I've had with him is very much like the contact other fellow bloggers in my "Untouchable" list - I only communicate with them through blog comments.

Still, I hope all is well with him and his family. La idler (another blogger) had also disappeared for a while sometime last year, and it was only when she passed away before anyone knew what happened.

Let's wait and see. I trust Lancerlord will be back soon enough.

6 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Who is lancerlord huh? kekeke... I still on the festive season mood.

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... u go girl! u managed to lure the lord out! haha...!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Ruben: What to do? I enjoy seeing his updates.

Lancerlord: Glad to see you're still lurking! :O)

YL: I must've said something right in there!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

hehehe... a post just for him leh.. :) i do pop by every now and then to his blog, but never leave comments... think i'm one of those... anonymouse visitor ;)

hi lancerlord :)

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Maybe he's gone on holiday :)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Dina R. D'Alessandro said...

Whew, got a little nervous there for a minute about Lancerlord. Good to know he's still up and about. Even better to know our fellow bloggers care enough about our whereabouts. That's more than I can say about some of my family members. (Oh, snap!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home