Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tag time!

Kenna tagged by Ghost! Here goes!

5 weird little secrets about myself:

1. I can laugh at the smallest things, and the same things over and over. It feels real good.

2. I am a very boring person, but I like the way I am. I can't say about others.

3. I did have dreams of becoming a singer. You know, the kind that gets to travel to Taiwan and Hong Kong and be pals with the stars. Then when I seriously thought about it, I realised that even if I trained hard enough to sing well, I wouldn't want to have to deal with the media or do scary stuff on funny talk shows. Unless I was a cartoon like Ocean Ou and stayed that way, otherwise it's a no-no.
I'll stick to joining ad-hoc low-key contests to earn "extra income". In other words, my company's karaoke contest. HAHA!

4. I like to eat at MacDonalds.

5. I still wonder how people can "do it" on the bus. (You know? Top deck, when there's no one.. right at the back... It still intrigues me. Hahaha! I've never seen it done before, much less do myself. But I've read about it in forums and I find it very funny.)

Now its time to hear from these five people:

1. Bladey
2. Ah Chang
3. Michael Chua
4. Paranoid
5. Fireburn

But what the hey.. let me add some more!
6. SugarBF
7. Jeanie
8. Blue Apple
9. Hiao Auntie
10. Spinnee
11. Shirley
12. Shuangzhu

8 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Hmmm, about doing it on the bus? It always tends to be a quickie. Best time for doing it is early in the morning, first bus that leaves the interchange. Usually, it will be empty.

Before that, both of you must be really sexed up such that when both of you are alone on the top deck, its straight down to business.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Yah, That's What I Think So Too !
Must Be Damm Hyped Up Already. Means The Guy Must Have Been Damm "Hard" Already So They Can Have A Fast Game.
I Think The Fast Game Should Be A "BJ" Bah.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

i saw ppl doing it on the bus too...mmm...interesting

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Nobody said...

haha... interesting, next time i try

den give you a live report...haha

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Making out on the upper deck of a double decker bus sure is funny ;p i suppose they are mostly school-going teenagers who are are either underaged to book hotel rooms or can't afford to pay for one ;p

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

It's a good thing you can laugh at the smallest of things over and over again. Such laughter sure puts much happiness into your life :)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

michael: yeah. that's lots to laugh about in life. Look at the kids. Ki can laugh just because Dearie puts the penguin as standing on its head.
Plenty of amusing stuff around if you open yourself up to them, and not be afraid to laugh.

funny how doing it on the bus is of such interest. hmm..
sexual innuendo: i would suppose most outdoor sex will have to be quickies? i mean, the thrill of getting caught is exciting, but actually getting caught may be a totally diff thing. HAHA!

chang: BJ faster than actually doing it???

fireburn: eh, share lehz. what happened when they saw u? haha!

ghost: ooh. pls do!!!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Rats.. i wanna see too leh.. den I snap photo and threaten to post on blogs? HAAAA :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home