Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Meme time

Saw this on Mr. Miyagi's blog. Nothing very new, but just did it for the heck of it - like how I choose to do many other things.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life
- Receptionist at Shan You Counselling Centre
- HR Assistant
- Paging/Customer Service officer at Sunpage
- Admin Exec

Four movies you could watch over and over
- Jurassic Park (all 3 parts)
- The Sound Of Music (basically all musicals)
- 50 First Dates
- Indiana Jones (all 3 parts too)

Four places you’ve lived
- Clementi
- Pasir Panjang Redwood West
- Alexandra Hospital
- NUH Hospital

Four TV shows you love(d) to watch

- CSI
- That 70’s Show
- Everyone Loves Raymond
- Friends

Four places you’ve been on vacation (I’ve only been to 4 countries anyway)
– Indonesia: Bali, Jakarta, Bintan
- Thailand: Phuket, Bangkok
- Malaysia: Penang, KL, Johore, Perak, Sarawak
- Hong Kong

Four websites you visit daily (Almost daily lah)
- Cozycot
- Yahoo! Mail
- Yahoo! Auctions
- Gmail

Four of your favourite foods
- Bacon Aglio at Pasta Mania
- Filet O Fish meal at Macdonalds
- Chicken Fillet meal at KFC
- Cereal Prawns

Four places you would rather be
- Home
- KTV
- Orchard Road or Bugis also can
- Zoo

Four tagged <-- this is tiring
- Anyone who wants to lahz

----

Meanwhile, I was thinking about something more expressive than a list... Pretty much "inspired" by Clay Aiken's "The Way".

I'll type it out when I'm free. I'd think it would be similar to what I did for the meme long ago titled "I am the girl that...". Ah well. Self-reflection shall be put on hold till I get my other stuff right.
Hmm. that came out odd.

4 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

I love the Indiana Jones trilogy too. Although i don't have it on DVD yet. I still have them on LDs but i don't have a LD player at my home now ;p

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

kierra: haha! sometimes dunno wat goes on in our brains huh?

michael: wait for indiana jones 4!!! if it gets made successfully then u can get the whole set of 4! ahahaha!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Nobody said...

I hang out at Bugis frequently... haha... maybe we have rubbed shoulders before.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Yeah. Harrison Ford is doing Indiana Jones 4. Bruce Willis is doing Die Hard 4. Sylvester Stallone is doing Rambo 4 and Rocky 6. All these old men just refuse to go quietly heh? Ha, ha, ha... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home