Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just updating for the heck of it

Remember my supposed "Instant Mee Goreng" lunch? Didn't happen, 'cos my dear colleagues drove out for lunch and paid for my share.

This has happened many times, and I am so damn guilty for not paying for my own food. Nor drinks. I promise that I will make it up to these wonderful colleagues of mine.

Supposed to go MoS again this weekend. Remember the unfinished bottle of Chivas? Well, no news on whether it'll materialise so I smsed Edwin to go Party World this Saturday afternoon. Him, his GF, me and Dearie. He super onz to go sia. Poor thing deprived in Aussie. Haha! Planning to have dinner after!

Yikez. I just realised one thing. Ki's coming over on Saturday!!! Ah.. means I'll miss a day of Ki, since I'll be having a band meeting in the morning. Guess I can only play with him on Sunday morning.

Time for bed now. Weather's so cold that my hair still hasn't dried on its own. Blech.

Ok ok. Really must sleep. Don't want to kenna another $10 taxi fare.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Chang said...

PARTYWORLD ! ! ! !
PARTYWORLD GT SHAN HU HAI ! ! ! !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home