Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Virgin Dye-Job

Almost on a whim, I got a box of hair dye.

I got home to show it to mummy, but she said the colour was too dark and she herself could use it.

I had planned to dye my hair tonight, and I don't usually like changes in my own plans. My mum likes this hairdresser at the market and really wanted me to go try her out so... what the hey, since I already planned it, might as well.

I now have my virgin dyed hair. It's not too brown. In fact, it's pretty much what I had in mind. Nothing too adventurous. I do not wish to give my bosses a heart attack. Just a hint of colour to make me look a little "brighter".

I'm more hyped about going KTV tomorrow afternoon than anything now really. Heehee!

---

Must watch video clips (because they're funny! Why else?!):
(thanks to mr brown and Tomorrow)
Live With Bambi
Driving for Asian Women

(thanks to a post by starpuppy at SGforums)
Dedicated to beer - and I don't even like the drink
[How could I ever forget Weird Al Yankovic!]

By the way, in case you're cynical about why I laugh easily, check out CNA's report that says that laughter may just about be proven to be a way of keeping healthy. HA!
---

My good ol' friend Gary from secondary school has opened his dance school!!! Yippee!!! Name of the place is En Motion.
Pick up dancing today! [I would, if not for bloody school. I'm hoping to learn from him after I graduate.]

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Chang said...

GO LEARN HIP-HOP ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Den Can Do Breaking ! ! ! ! ! !

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Aww... so cool.. but only got salsa..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home