Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

More shopping

Been searching for this beautiful silk cami in XXS to no avail. Tried to take part in a spree but turns out Victoria Secrets' has it sold out. BLECH.

This is bad. Not that not having the top is bad, just that I am spending waaaay too much time shopping that I should. My goodness.

See why I don't always get clothes? The ones I want are either many times over budget, or they're plain sold out. ARGH. So irritating. Just makes me want to anyhow settle for something else.

Anyway, this is my sale/wish list, just in case anyone's interested. Haha! Not much of a list - because I don't have much to sell. Or I'm just lazy to put it up.

What a lousy post. There's more to me than this. Let me go hide in my room and do something more constructive. Like studying.

... Yeah right ...

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Get something more affordable loh :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home