Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

So so busy

Friday night met up with my gang. Had a good dinner at Sin Hoi San again. After that went to boat quay. We were at this place called CLOUD NINE. KTV Pub. I suspect the place is new 'cos it seemed like the 2 owners knew the people who had come.

There were some really good singers. Seemed a little mature, but hey, I was admiring their voices. And no, they didn't look bad. Only that they were gay. Serious. But only guys are scared of gays. Girls don't usually give a damn who you like as long as it's not mine (at least that's how I am).

I was so tempted to ask one of them to sing a duet with me. I'd really like to sing a duet not many chances to do that. Better still, if only one of them asked me. HAHA! But no lahz.. I not so daring. And my singing not so power till people ask to duet with me.

Saturday night went for a steamboat buffet at Joaquim (Suntec). Not too bad. Got to meet up a few of my sec 4 mates again. I love these gatherings. I found out that 1 of my friends is actually working very nearby my office.

There is now a total of 10 teachers from my class alone. One of my classmates has a daughter and it was difficult to bring her out so she didn't come. No one knows if she's married, but we're all pretty sure she's a single mum. All of us are incredibly awed by her strength and have such respect for her. Maybe even some envy!

One of them brought her 2 1/2 yr old nephew along. You can read more about that at Shirley's blog. Most of the night we were messing with him and talking about her customary wedding to be happening end of this year. I love my class. 10 years and we're all pretty much still in contact with one another.

Today's Sunday. Ki came for a while. I went to Westmall to walk around. Was supposed to meet someone to pass me something but she couldn't make it. Landed up buying $120 worth of jewellery for my mummy. And $57 for 2 tops - supposed to be one for me and one for my sis. But I think we can just share both tops lah.

It's 8pm now. I'm waiting for Dearie to come over with Macdonalds. I'm very hungry. So hungry I had to eat some pringles first. I think I need a bath to distract myself from the hunger.

It's going to be another TV night. TV nights are gooood.

7 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger -Jeanie. said...

wow... know how to enjoy life eh?

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Nobody said...

I hope to be a single dad too....

I want a kid but dont want to be married....

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

I wish i can have more TV nights. But i always get so tired after watching for a while :) miss those days b4 i got married when i can watch TV at lenght ;p

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

sia la.. i saw THE name.. scares me.. LoL..~

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Chang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Chang said...

I LOVE TV NIGHTS ! ! ! !
I'm Basically An Ultra TV-Freak.
Can't Live Without It.
Dramas, Variety Shows And Of Course SOCCER ! ! ! ! !

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

jeanie: life short. might as well make it a happy one.

kierra: go organise one! :O)

ghost: there's always e option of adoption?

michael: the sacrifices for one kid eh? heehee.. parents are so wei3 da4.

blueapple: wat's "THE name" that has scared you?

chang: yep yep. TV is gooooood.

Ruben: A hungry man is an angry man, eh? heehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home