Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

My regular ranting

I do not like it that Dearie falls sick more often than I do.
[This is plain because he doesn't take any effort to exercise or keep himself healthy enough.]

I do not like it when he displays his lack of discipline (eg: Heavy rain so didn't go school).
[Laziness at its worst. I know people who work their asses off in the day - regardless rain or shine - and still go for classes, and have to take care of the family. All he has to do is study. His flexi job only requires him to work a few times a month - each shift 4hrs!]

I do not like it when he claims he's tired - when he was sitting at home playing game or sleeping the whole day.
[Because I was probably working for more than 8 hrs that whole time he was doing "nothing".]

I do not like it when he said he was tired yet manages to go home and play another 3 hours (or more) of games.
[If so difficult to go out with me then maybe just don't.]

I do not like it when he doesn't even attempt to save money.
[Because it doesn't give me any sign of planning for the future.]

I do not like it when he doesn't tell me things - even when I ask.
[This one makes me wonder if I am even in his plans for the future - if there are any. If there's no reason to stay, why should I?]

Bottom line: I do not like being taken for granted.

I'll only be around for as long as I can. If you don't do anything to earn "me" (my attention, effort, etc etc.) don't expect anything in return.

Clearly this post is for pouring out what I feel. He doesn't read my blog so he wouldn't get hurt.

Maybe someone should be devil's advocate and tell him just how a boyfriend should be? Because it's obvious he's not have had any training in this role.

Sigh. More and more he resembles my dad. At least certain parts from what I see and hear from my mummy's stories. Only that I would believe I have the modern version.

Since I did post the bad stuff (only some ok? Not comprehensive one), let's see what good stuff I can conjure...

I like it that he gets along with my mummy.
[Probably one of THE most impt things I look out for.]

I like it that he brings me to his family gatherings.
[He's not afraid to show me to his many aunts, uncles, cousins and grandma lehz....... that's amazing.]

I like it that he knows how to play with Ki such that Ki actually likes him.
[It's just adorable seeing him connect with kids. It's a gift.]

I like it that he is more knowledgable than I am in areas I'm weak in.
[I need someone I can learn stuff from. Where I'm good at one area, he should complement me by being good with something else.]

I like it that although he may not seem very responsive, he actually listens to what I talk about and remembers.
[I truly believe that not many guys will do that.]

I like it that he doesn't smoke or gamble, and that he can't hold his liquor.
[Can't help thinking that this is another plus point along with "getting along with mummy".]

But amongst all these things I note down in this diary, I still love him...
Indescribable unlike all the things I manage to list.
It's just a feeling... one that only those who have felt it before would understand.

7 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Ahhh.. Love is Blind.

Keke.. but, no one is perfect. So we should learn to accept their weaknesses.. maybe can try to change it unless it is very very jia lat la...

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

yeah.. he sometimes really so tooooot lehz.... so lao3 shi2 until bo3 wei3 gong4. hahahaha...

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u did sth tt many ppl say what we shld be doing when we wanna forget someone! it's e listing of e pros n cons of being with someone... it's suppose to be helpful in making u see why u shld not be someone anymore but i thot it's limited... it's only working if you dun have this on the pros list... "but i still love him/her despite everything" -smiles- sometimes we r so silly rite? heh.. it can takes very lil to bring a smile to us again... yeah... i guess as long as u know u r not being abused severely, most things can be worked out n compromise upon ba...

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

yeah.. many things we can weigh like money vs gifts kind of stuff. It's the things that don't cost a cent that are worth so much more.
Dunno lahz. My mum once talked to me abt my dad and thinking abt with relevance to Dearie, I think they're reeeeally similar.

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Chang said...

HE'S DAMM LAZY LOR ! DEN WHOLE DAY STILL SAY I LAZY ! NI NA BEI ! ! ! NOT FIT TO SAY I'M LAZY LOR ! ! !
Actually When You're At Home The Whole Day, It's More Lazy Den Working. Trust Me, I've Done This For Like 2 Months Already.
It's Good Dat He Dun Smoke And Gamble Like Me Lah. But IMO Lah, A Guy Must Be Able To Drink Quite Abit Lah. At Least When People Come And Disturb You, He Can Say " I HELP YOU DRINK!" =X
It's Not He Doesn't Save, He Has No Money To Save. That's The Problem.
With His Cartoon Face And Voice, He Definitely Can Mix VERY WELL WITH KIDS ! Not To Forget His Childish Behaviour !
From What I Know Lah, He's Trying To Plan For The Future Lah, Only That He's Still Not Able To Plan It Well Yet. Give Him Some More Time Bah.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Hahahaha! Honest man hard to find nowadays huh? Haha~

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Honest Man?
LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING ! ! ! !
=X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home