Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I've Got Mail!

I love receiving mail.
Anything addressed to my name.
Even office mail.

But today I received 3 envelopes addressed to me at home! Of course, I was expecting the packages. I paid for them afterall.

Of the 3, 2 were spaghetti tops. Velvet ones.

I opened them so hungrily. The one in purple was a little more casual than I expected, but never mind, I still can wear.

I was expecting another one in pink, but it turned out to be beige. I don't know why I was expecting pink when the photo clearly showed beige anyway. Well, didn't matter since I liked it enough from the photo to buy it.

This one's a bra top - meaning there's a bra attached inside of it. It was the first time I got anything from Victoria Secrets so this was going to be my "experiment" piece. I realised the bra was padded. Ah. I don't like padded bras. I don't like fake boobs. I tried it on anyway and sure enough it felt funny. My mum helped me to adjust it and it looked better.

Heck it. I'm going to wear them anyway. Not gonna re-sell.... YET.

Total count (cami = spaghetti top):
1 yellow lace cami, 1 white knit cami, 1 purple velvet cami, 1 lycra black cami, 1 beige velvet cami, 1 green dunno-wat-material cami....

Why I still don't have a pink one?! I want the satin/silk pink cami! HAHAHA!

Jialatz. TOo many already. Need to stop buying till my next spree. Consolation for me is at least each of them cost less than $30. Some even less than $20. HA!

On another note, here's the balcony that my mum is so proud of:

It has officially turned into a garden. Beautiful eh?
I was so tempted to get some orchid plants for my mummy to add on but realised I didn't have the transport to bring it home in after work. Guess I'll buy it some other time.

To end this post, I shall let you smile abit at the ever so cute ki feeding the rabbits.


Mkaes your day doesn't it? It sure does for me.

5 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger -Jeanie. said...

oh... how much you spend to get those stuff from victoria secret???

so cool =)

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Wow, VS stuff eh? They are look good by itself. Just mix them well and you got a nice outfit.

The downside is the price and cost of shipping.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Lovely garden you've got in your balcony :) Make sure u don't let mosquitoes breed there :)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

jeanie: I got it from someone at $25. Heehee! I'm a bargain hunter.

innuendo: Yep yep. that's why there are sprees set up at forums to ship items together to cut on shipping cost. Oh, and for price, must wait for sale - but sale always don't have XXS or XS. ARGH.

Michael: Don't worry. My mummy is very careful. :O)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Wah... VS's stuff.. i watched The Victoria Secret's Fashion Show on channel 5.. very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home