Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY Part 2 - The First Day

Like the previous CNY, I slept till late enough to miss the morning temple visit.

I dressed up in my new clothes and headed out to Dearie's place to wish his parents happy CNY. Waited a bloody long time for Dearie to finish his lousy game (which he kept assuring me would only take a while) and therefore making me wait nearly 2 hours.

Finally went to his grandma's place. Hlaf the people had already come and left. I ate my fill and sat around while Dearie played on the computer there. My goodness. He doesn't know when to stop huh?

At least it was legitimate since his mum was still busy around the house. I can't remember what time we left, but when we did, we headed off to his other grandma's place.

It was all good but we were very tired. I honestly do not see how visiting can actually be so tiring. I mean, you just go from house to house and sit and eat. How tiring can it be? Apparently, very. Almost similar to sitting in front of the computer the whole day doing work.

By the time we left, it was late evening. I headed home and was greeted by a cheeky ki, who was just as excited to see Dearie.

He played and made a mess as uaul, only now he can pick up the phone properly unlike last time when he'd put the received to his head instead of his ear.

Mummy gave him a sweet drink and see his face?

Utter glee.

Dearie had his fun with Ki by giving him a little piggy ride. Ki was squealing with joy.

Time for bed came very soon for kiki. He had to go home with his parents. He tried his bestest sucking up to all of us, and refused to listen when he said he had to go back home.

All it took was his mama to tell him time to go home with her to mama's house, and tada! He listened and allowed his shoes to be put on - with mischief of course.

And with that, we said tata to the naughty boy, while Dearie stayed on a while longer for TV before heading home too.

5 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

My son makes a mess of our home too playing with his toys and stuff he's not supposed to play with ;p

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Happy New Year ;)

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Haha.. he's so cute!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Michael: Yeah. Esp stuff he's not supposed to play with. haha!

Emiryo: I'm not in the photos so me never kenna "blessed". haha! anyway, my whole family each got a slip of toto for the CNY hols and lo and behold: no one tiok. this is why we dun like to buy.

spinnee: happy new year to you too!

blueapple: he's so naughty too!

ruben: if we can get him to behave in front of strangers then it's a possibility. :O)

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahaha. You Should Just Turn Off The Power For His PC. Den He Cannot Play Liao Lah. He Can Play Nonstop And Of Course TALK Nonstop !

Ki Really Is SIBEI CUTE LEH ! ! ! I Forgot To Take Photos Of My Cousin's Sons Also. Also Quite Cute. Kids At This Age Is JUST SO DAMM CUTE AND CHUBBY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home