Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Recent local news

Most of the time, I only read news that happen on the Singapore front. Or anything related to Singapore. But then I stopped reading the news for a while. Lately, I’m trying to pick it up again – thanks to these very recent happenings.

- The Clementi Monster
- Furore over a recent sex education session
- Gas scare in bus
- Robbery at Sembawang Toto outlet

There’re more, but these are the more prominent and interesting ones I guess.

About that Clementi Monster
I stay near the place where the rapes happened. That’s reason enough to be wary the next time I walk back from school. He actually performed anal sex. Now THAT is sick. I also read that the bastard made the girl perform oral sex on him. I asked Dearie why the girl didn’t just bite it off when it was in her mouth. He said it ain’t so easy to bite through it. Can someone please help to confirm this? Girls nowadays need some sort of plan in case shit happens.

About that sex education session
This one was about the sex education session that a JC had received from Family Life Society (FLS) which stems from a catholic beliefs. They pretty much said that condoms don’t really work in prevention of diseases so one shouldn’t even use it and that in-vitro fertilisation is wrong.

Personally I think that is some very screwed up education. How biased can it get?! I’m shocked that it is being told to students who may go around thinking: What for use condoms when they don’t work anyway? or Since I can’t have children naturally, I have to adopt or make do with none.

Such sessions should focus on the scientific facts and what should be preached should not be religion but the responsibilities of having sex. Sigh. If FLS expects that preaching about abstinence is the way to go, then they must really be living in their own little world. Much as it’s for the best, I honestly think that the more you tell teens not to do something, the more they get curious and want to try it for themselves.

About that gas scare
Can’t wait for them to tell us exactly what was it that was emitted. Wonder if they’ll be able to catch the freak who did it too.

About that robbery
Where the hell did he get that gun from?! Will someone please check and see how it could have gotten into his hands?! How did it enter Singapore?! Yikes.


I also checked out some photos of the 70 hour gag that Mediacorp held. I have to admit that Jean and Rod on the evening shift is starting to get more entertaining and Glenn and FD. I’ve always preferred Glenn Ong, but too bad he seems to be toning down lots. Ah well. Hooray for their fund raising efforts!

Today’s URBAN section of The Straits Times talks about Compulsive Shopping Disorder. Scary. Immediately thought of my sister. She keeps buying stuff and there’s hardly enough space to keep everything already. Then again, I’m no better constantly clicking around online (since I work at an industrial area, and she at the heart of the business district with loads to see), lurking each corner for more buys.

Remember, anyone with Victoria's Secret items, size XXS, going cheap can always contact me. Gojane also. Or anything else in XS-S also can. Important is nice, new and cheap.

See how shamelessly I use my blog to find more things to buy? Hahaha!

Back to the news. Today’s the Grammys. Bloody hell I didn’t take note of the date. Could have caught red carpet moments on E! Entertainment live this morning. I also missed the red carpet for the Golden Globes. Argh. Previously we didn’t have digital cable so no such channel. Now we have it yet I don’t use it. ARGH!!!

I am so going to have to note down when the Oscars are going to be held.

Meanwhile, American Idol is still entertaining. I continue to watch America's Next Top Model. I must remind myself to catch next week’s episode because the Wildboyz are going to be on!!!
In case you don’t know who they are, they come from Jackass, headed by Johnny Knoxville. They go around doing really stupid stunts in Jackass. In Wildboyz, the show is along the same line, only that everything they do is with animals in the wild – like swimming with jellyfish and getting stung purposely, letting a snake bite them, etc. Sick stuff, but got animals, and if anything, they show you what happens if you get too close to some animals. I like.

Singapore Idol's coming up. My mum is bugging me everyday to sign up. No goodie bag if I sign up now so no thanks. If I sign up now and get $10, maybe.

Enough of stuff happening around me. Time to focus on things that are happening to me. As usual, I am not studying. I keep bumming around. My procrastination is only getting me closer to failing more papers than I can afford.

At work, it hasn’t been a bed of roses but I still love my colleagues, the job itself and my office. Salary still sucks. I just learnt that there are 3 summits that I could probably sign myself up for: Professional Administrators Summit (25 Apr), Secretaries’ Summit (20 Apr), Asian Summit for Secretaries and Admin Professionals (18-19 May). Obviously the latter seems like the best one to go for, more expensive too. See how bah. I just might for the heck of it.

I also got my trade pass for the Asian Aerospace 2006. No idea if I’ll go and check the place out. I went for the previous one and was exhausted when I came back. If there’s going to be transport by my dear colleagues then why not eh?

That’s probably enough of an update for now. This weekend will be set aside for shopping. Dearie needs to get a new helmet badly. I need to get a pair of proper heels Yes, I don’t have a pair of proper heels since my last pair got shredded up by who knows what. The sole was literally shredded. Dearie and I also need to use some $30 or $40 worth of Kinokuniya vouchers because they’re expiring already. I also need a pair of new spectacles very badly.

Along the way, maybe I’ll see some nice clothes to pick up..........

5 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Hmm, that clementi pervert is truly sick. Imagine after anal sex, he make the gal blow him? Urghs.

Its true that its not easy to bite off the penis, however the gal can hurt him badly with all her might afterall the jaw has a lot of power. Problem now is its dangerous to do so. That guy will bleed and his blood will go into the gals mouth and who knows what disease he has.

Will be going to AA2006 on the first day. Maybe i can spot you around? haha

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Erm, I Think It's Quite Hard To Bite It Off Bah Coz It's Really Quite Hard.

Anyway As A Horny Bastard As I Am. I Still Think Oral Sex Is Quite Disgusting. I'll Never Want Oral Sex In My Whole Life. It's Disgusting For The Person Performing It And Disgusting For The Person Having It. Imagine All The Saliva All Those On The "Dick". Sibei Disgusting Lor.

Hey! You Never Mention On The Indian Raping The 67years Old Ah Ma. THAT IS REALLY GOD DAMM DISGUSTING ! AH MA LEH ! NI NA BEI ! ! ! Must Be Freaking God Damm Despo Liao.

You Should Go Take Part In Singapore Idol Mah. Your Singing Is Just SUPERB ! Unlike Mine. But I Think Even If You Win Liao. You May Be Just An One Album Singer. Look At Sly And Taufik, They Are Going To Be Goners Soon. So No Point. Maybe You'll Be Damm Famous For Like 1 Years Den Slowly You Will Be Forgotten Liao.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Secual Innuendo: I was thinking more of bite-and-rip it off. half of it also should hurt quite bad rite? 1st day all the big shots go only. I dunno if i got chance to go or not. I'm juz a lowly admin person.

Chang: u're the first guy I have seen openly reject the idea of oral sex. haha! The grammys gave a good spur in me to join Singapore Idol - but no time to go and queue whole day lahz. I love performing on stage. Can't wait for the next chance to do just that.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

ruben: ah.. it happens in america too eh? the kids nowadays are bad enogh idiots and they have to make things worse. blech.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Oh... about the robbery.. i also wonder how come he have gun with him.. I think it's smuggle in one..

Hmmm.. u didnt mention the 67 years old ah ma kena raped.. That guy damn siao la... old ah ma also want to rape.. disgusting man~ If his mother kena rape see how he feels...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home