Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

How very long a Saturday

I actually woke up at 9am on Saturday. Spent the entire morning playing with Ki.

He loves the birds that have made a nest at our aircon thingy outside.

See the twigs?

Caught a video of him asking my mum about mama and papa birds. Including little baby bird. He saw my mum hit the air con thingy before. It was to scare the birds away. Those twigs are not very safe you know. They could catch fire.

Anyway, dear little ki kept telling my mummy not to beat the birds. How cute. Despite how he likes to slam my penguin, kick, throw and punch it too, he actually feels for the little birdies. Awwwww...

The birds are damn lucky we are good to animals. The twigs you see in the photo is just a small corner. The entire base of the air con is their nest. Keeps baby bird warrm I guess.

Naughty Ki drank some freshly squeezed orange juice. You can tell he liked it.





Jingxian came over with her husband at 1pm. Kept commenting on how she looks so much like his mummy. He act shy only sia.

Her husband rushed off to school soon after, then Jingxian and I left in a cab to my primary school teacher's house.
Ya. No typo. PRIMARY school Chinese teacher's house.

YX expectedly didn't turn up citing some excuse again. Of the 6 of us who turned up, only 1 we hadn't seen in a loooong time. 12 years to be exact. Just nice. From primary 6 till now. One cycle. Dog year again.

It was great to sit around and talk about the old times. Especially when our teacher can recall all our names (with surnames) better than some of us. We have decided not to wait another CNY to gather again. I may organise something in June. I'll see about it. I love gatherings.

By the time I left it was probably 5pm. One of the guys drove so I managed to hitch a ride to Dearie's place where all the rest of his gang were already. I was pretty tired by then, but went for dinner with them anyway.

Landed up at Taman Jurong. An ok dinner. Fairly priced too. Managed to lao yu-sheng for the 3rd time. Considering it was "Ren Ri", the yu-sheng was cheap.

We left for Zhenyuan's place at Queenstown. Supposed to be a mahjong session. Thing is, there were 6 of us. Dearie and I didn't play mahjong either. We tried watching DVDs but they were either spoilt or boring. Landed up with SCV but compared to back home, there were so few channels I didn't get anything nice to watch. Plus, for some odd reason i wasn't feeling well. Then I realised - I was awake since 9am. It was midnight already.

I thought they'd end the game soon, but me not knowing anything much about mahjong now understand that it takes a very long time to finish a round. Dearie sent me home at 2am. It was freezing and I didn't have a jacket. Blech. Was shivering the through entire ride.

I still think I had a good day. Any day sans studying ought to be labelled good. Heehee!

4 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Chang said...

MAHJONG MAHJONG ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Mahjong Is Ultra One !
Can Play Until Morning Also Wun Feel Tired ! ! !
The POWER Of Mahjong ! ! !

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Didn't your Dearie hold you in his arms in the cold cab? :)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: I suck at games. maybe that's why dun wanna pick it up. mahjong sounds addictive.

ruben: yep yep. every moment is precious.

emiryo: was never very close to pri sch mates but somehow all of us connected in some way or another, and still all link back together. damn small world.

michael: cab? nah. He rode me back on his bike. I used him as my shield - although it didn't help much.

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Chang said...

I Just Learn Mahjong Only And I'm Totally Attracted To It.
Daidee Is Nothing Compared To Mahjong !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home