Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, February 10, 2006

The radio in my head

I just realised there are probably only two songs that can make me tear, just by listening to them.

1) Michael Bolton's BUTTERFLY KISSES
2) Luther Vandross' DANCE WITH MY FATHER

They must be mighty powerful to have such an effect on me - someone who doesn't cry at love stories and movies.

Just thought to pen it down.

Different songs for different moods.

So much good music in this world. So many to play. So many to sing.

I realise that although I listen to 93.3FM and go KTV for all the mandarin songs, those that stick in my head are usually those in English. Possibly because it's the language I understand better. Half the time in mandarin I don't understand the lyrics, but love the melody.

Just like Shan Hu Hai (Jay Chou that song). So beautifully written - but I need some lessons on what the lyrics mean.

Well, for those who do not know the 2 songs I mentioned above, go check out the lyrics. You'll know why they're so touching.

I'm always touched more by the love between parents and children than any other type. It's the greatest ever.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Chang said...

If I'm Not Wrong Lah. "Shan Hu Hai" Is Talking 2 Persons Who Loves Each Other Alot. Their Love For Each Other Is Always There But Because They Can't Get Together So Their Love For Each Other Is Hurting Each Other.

It Should Be Something Like This Lah.

转身离开 分手说不出来
海鸟跟鱼相爱 只是一场意外
我们的爱差异一直存在 回不来
风中尘埃 等待 竟累积成伤害

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

Recently..Kelly Clarkson's Because of You has been singing in my head 24/7...its weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home