Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rain + me outside the house = Not good

I got to Clementi central at about 7pm. Just in time for the downpour.

This is why I do not like to be out when there's rain:
1) Freaking puddles everywhere. Heels do not work.

2) People walk like snails. This means you sometimes have to waddle and wait IN the puddles.

3) People with umbrellas walking under the shelter do not bother to close them.

4) Being cold and wet is not a state I like to be in when I'm pressed against strangers.

5) On a motorcycle, rain can only be a bad thing.

---
Courtesy of Bladey, please click HERE for a rather irritating game of concentration. I think I haven't got past 13+ seconds yet.

I also just discovered how wonderful YouTube is - I can search for WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY. Yippeeeee!!! Try it! Watch them! Absolutely amazing improptu stuff. Always makes me smile, if not laugh. :O)
In case you're too lazy to do that, you can try THIS clip to see how you like it. Enjoy!

13 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Nobody said...

Good luck!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

must say e game's kinda fun... esp for impatient ppl like me!!! hahaha... has a major flaw thou... e moves are not programmed randomly... after a couple of times... i can simply hide in a corner for 7-8 sec before moving on... so of coz with tt... i'm doing brilliantly... according to e designer... =P

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

stupid mouse.. can't move when the blue blocks are coming (HEE)

yes..i super like youtube..but i'm trying to figure how to extract the video out.. *evil grin*

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

by the way, i STILL haven't bump into u in clementi central. lol

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Ghost: Thanks. haha! how's ur luck with it?

YL: I also notice it's not random that's why managed to last till 14s. Haven't really tried enough times to conquer it.

Spinnee: Ya lahz. How come huh? Well, just in case, I'll be in Clementi central again later today. Heehee!
And pls share the secret if you successfully extract videos out. I've not been successful with that either.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Heh, 16.668 secs.

Prob with you tube is the video links are hidden. GOtta find a way to uncover it then we can download liao.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Chang said...

I Heard We Can use A Program Call Flashget To Download The Clips But I Can't Get To Download The Clips.

YOUTUBE GOT ALOT OF 5566 CLIPS ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I Only Got 13 Seconds. Seems Like I Can't Concentrate Well.

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

18.734s! whee~~

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

20.968!

:P

wah.... it's fun. hahaaha :P

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

I finally got 18+ seconds too!

emiryo: You work around here? but bermudas? hmm...

sexual innuendo: hidden links? wow. Please find them! Hahahaha!

Chang: must play several times then can get better timing. sure can one.

pala: u addicted liaoz ah? wait at night dream about red box.

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, not addicted lah. juz abit high last nite. :P but after a nite's sleep, quite ok liao. :P

my bro got 21s+ on his first try. :(

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

ahhaha prok porridge!!! FAV ah!!! but f long q sometimes..

emiryo! u live in clementi meh?
or u work near SP area ;)

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

u go clementi swimming pool for what? i live near there leh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home