Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

TV WeekNight

Came home from work, had dinner, took a bath and was in front of the TV for the rest of the night.

8 - 9pm: American Idol
9 - 9:30pm: Just For Laughs - Gags
9:30pm - 10pm: Making of Wizard of Oz
10 - 11pm: CSI Season 6 (Episode 1)
11 - 11:30pm: Remaining half hr of America's Next Top Model

Dearie came over with KFC in time for CSI. Opening episode were the usual casea, but of course, with each episode, they reveal abit more about each character. Yummy.

---

Tonight, when I get home, I'll be expecting to be welcomed by the naughty boy Kiki! So much for watching American Idol at 8pm, but Ki's more important lah.

Oh.

I realised something's missing from my itinerary.

I think you should have noticed too.

Damn.

I hate to study.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Looks like Ki's not coming liaoz. Sighz. Kenna taken care of by the other side grandparents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home