Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Lazy blogging

It's been a tiring week. It flew by so quickly I didn't even know it was the weekend already.

I did go to the BBQ on Thursday night. Had a wonderful time. I only got home at 1am, but I enjoyed it. Too bad, I'm not good with conversing. I never have anything smart to say... I truly enjoy listening alot more. I love to be entertained - when I'm actually supposed to entertain them! It's so interesting to hear about others talk about the culture at their country to what they think of ours.

Needless to say, I was tired at work today. Lazy Friday but managed to get my work done up.

Held a small and short meeting with some band mates. Lots to settle on that. Will have to try to do so asap else it'll eat into my study time.

Did I mention that the mock exams are next week? No? Well, I am now. I'm screwed. Seriously. I haven't written a proper essay on Social Psychology topics this entire year. How to pass I ask you!? Even Accounts till now I can't do Cash Flow and Blanace Sheet properly. HRM I can barely remember what it's about liaoz.

In order to keep this blog post interesting than ranting about the same damn stuff, here're some links to funny video clips from a show I enjoy, "Little Britain":
The Hypnotist: Value for money?
Prime Minister's gay assistant: Need I say more?
Wheelchair Andy and his friend: Andy says "I want that one" and "Ya I know" in every clip he appears in.
Racist "woman": "she" pukes in this same way every episode she appears

The characters actually grow with each episode/season. Sort of. These 2 guys are amazing aren't they? It's funnier when you watch the entire season. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I'm just wondering if you have ever watched 'Yes Minister' and 'Yes Prime Minister'.. Heheh.

If not, I recommend those. HILARIOUS stuff!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Hilarious clips here.

Hope everything goes well for your exams.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

chuang shyua chou: I'll go find clips from the shows you recommend. Thanks! I always like funny stuff!

Sexual Innuendo: ah.. the exams.. i'm pretty screwed for them this round.

emiryo: They took it off Star World lehz. I think the season ended. Don't know if it'll be back again - like That 70's Show suddenly MIA like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home