Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Family gathering

We had a family gathering at The Mushroom Pot at The Indoor Stadium. Mainly because my sister had a pay raise - which serves as a reminder of my own. Siiigh... The price of being happy is being poor on the monetary side. [On the bright side, my salary is so low that the govt doesn't even tax me!!!]

Anyway, Ki had a wonderful time making a whole lot of noise and monkey faces.

Our turn: Dearie and me!

The highlight of the night to Ki was not dinner but the playground outside that place. He loved it.

Made me and my sister go up and down with him. His mama and papa managed to get away scott free and just watched.

He's such a rough little boy. But so incredulously cute.

Ran around so much he didn't want to go back. Even when we said he was coming over to our place.

Eventually managed to get him back. Active little boy continued having loads of fun, while Dearie and I tried to watch TV.

Cheeky little fella. Growing fatter eh? Haha!

I took a few videos so there's a lack of photos here. The cute little boy drifted off to sleep pretty late. Dearie and I hung around and just kept watching TV.
Caught The Road To Perdition, After The Sunset, Species II, and I can't remember if there was anything else in between. Just kept flipping around.

Dearie slept over and when we woke up it was already 1pm. oops.

Ki already made a bigger mess of the house than it was when we went to bed. He was playing with some dough my mum made for him.

Needless to say, the whole place was covered with flour. Dearie and I were not spared. Ki still had a ball bouncing around.

Dearie has gone home to play his games. I'm supposed to be studying my HRM and Accounts. But I've yet to finish my Neil Gaiman SANDMAN comic. I'm halfway through........

Ki's just gone home. The poor little boy cried when he knew we were going to send him back.

Now... it's time to head back to my room... my bed... my comic...
Tonight, 9pm till midnight then I'll do something else.
Catch CSI.
Heeheee!

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

emiryo: Yeah. My family close. I've got a good life. :O)
My marketing paper... I managed to stay throughout the 3 hrs. Didn't write as much as I wanted 'cos for some, I ran out of time; for others, I couldn't squeeze out enough ideas. blech.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home