Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My only bane in life

Tonight’s the prelim exam for Social Psychology.

Last night was spent watching American Idol and America’s Next Top Model.

I did about 2 hours of studying – if you call if studying, because I can’t seem to recall what I was reading.

Anyway, I’m prepared to just go for the exam, take the question paper, attempt to scribble something in the scripts, and walk out of there in time for American Idol tonight.

Then I realised that unless I write 5 pages worth of words, the script won’t even be marked. So maybe I’ll just grab the script and get out of there.

I am sure I’ll at least try to write something, but I am absolutely certain of not being able to spew an essay. I’m utterly screwed aren’t I? There are about 14 chapters. The maximum I covered yesterday night was 2.

On the up side, I am only supposed to answer about 10 questions – 8 short, 2 essays. In order to pass, I calculated that studying 8 chapters would cut it. Also, the prelims do not add up to any part of my studies/exam marks. It is purely for simulation purposes, but I know it’s darn important.

Saturday morning will be Marketing. Next week I’ll have HRM and POA.

At the same time, at work, I need to attend a training course tomorrow and next week, I need to prepare meeting minutes and the monthly reports.

For band, I’ve arranged to meet my committee on Monday to discuss outstanding issues, and hopefully delegate as much as possible out. Practice will start on Friday but because of damn POA exam I cannot go. Also need to do a lot of liaising with the school to keep the band afloat.

My mind is all over the place. I seriously need to set my priorities and settle down to fulfill them. Work is my full-time commitment, studies is part-time and band is my extra activity. But why does it seem that I treat this whole thing the other way around: band, work then studies???

In fact, studies should be placed number 1. What the hell is wrong with me? GAH! I’m so ashamed of myself. So disappointed. And the worst part is its all because of myself and no one else. Except for studies, I truly love my life. I am exceptionally happy in every area except when it comes to studying.

Why on earth did I even choose to come down this road?!

Well, too late. Now that I have, I MUST persevere and complete this horrible journey.

And hope it pays off eventually.

:: Meanwhile you peeps can load your ammo and shoot me down. ::

4 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Now Regreting Is Abit Too Late Liao Bah. Just Try Your Best Bah. At Least Get A Pass Bah.

Boh Bian, To Me Lah. TV Is The Biggest Distraction. I Wun Suggest Dun Watch The Show You Wanna Watch. Coz If You Dun Watch The Show, Your Whole Mind Will Be On The Show. So Still Back To Square One Mah. Still Cannot Study.

Boh Bian Lah, Work And Study Together Is Like This. Last Time I Sec Sch Also. 8am - 1pm In Sch. 2pm - 10pm Work Gameshop. 12am - 6am Work Petrol Station. Basically Go School Sleep. So Sleep Until Go ITE. Den ITE After School Liao Work 7-Eleven.

So Now You Call Me Find Job I So Lazy. Becuz Work Until Sian Liao. But To You Still Can Lah. Must Organise Your Time Lah. Slowly Lor. I Can Understand It's VERY Tiring, But It's Lydat One.

Knn, I Also Dunno Wat Shit I'm Talking Liao. Like What Emiryo Said. May The Force Be With You. You Are Still Young, My Young Apprentice. Learn You Must And Rest When You Can. Road To Brightness Comes After Perserverance. ----- Master Changda

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck :)

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Guess what you lack is discipline and lack of focus. Maybe can get your dear to help you?

Turn you away from the TV and study with you. This way you have a buddy for support and wont be distracted so easily. Of cos, your dear must be focused too.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

emiryo: Thanks. I'll need it.

Chang: I've been working part time ever since after my O levels. Funny thing is that I never even needed the money. I just enjoyed working.

annonymous: Wow. Thanks! Reveal yourself leh.

sexual innuendo: My dearie seems to be coping really well with his. I'll be trying to tag along with him. So weird. Role reversal. Poly time I made him study. Now he make me study. BLECH.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home