Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Stuff running through my head

Last night's Social Psychology paper had me in my seat for more than 2 hours. I outlasted myself. But upon checking through my paper, I did realise I spent at least half the time repeating points I had already mentioned. Oops. So much for content. At least I filled more than 5 pages so the examiner must mark it anyway. She'd probably be puking blood throughout the process.

---

I got home to watch the male American Idol finalists sing their hearts out. I tell you that Elliot guy may not be as charming as Clay Aiken, but his voice made my lips curl up, my goosebumps pop out and hair stand.

He's got the most sleek voice and is probably one of the rare fellas on this world who was BORN to sing. He's one of those who, given a tune, will not get out of tune because he can't. I can't wait to hear him sing again.

---

Friday:
I nearly forgot that I had to attend a training session at the Boon Lay office this morning. Silly me had to forget to bring my employee pass. With my company's tight security, I was thankful to get in and out without a hitch.

9-5pm course on Kaizen. Needless to say, hardly anything got drilled into my head when I dozed off mid-way. It's not something I usually do but damn, it was BOOORRRIIINNNGGGG. It was like taking a statistics class all over again. Plus I hardly have any use for those things when all I'm doing is admin.

---

I also had better things on my mind: my marketing exam tomorrow morning. I am also predicting myself to get out of this one early.

---

Ki was supposed to come over tonight. He fell asleep before we could pick him up so we'll be seeing him tomorrow instead.

---

My mum just pinned this up on our refridgerator.

My boss gave it to me. And a couple of copies to other colleagues. Heehee!

---

As I tried to read through my marketing notes, I landed up in front of the computer again. I also came up with these little dumb questions:
- How long do snails live - because everytime I see one that's been stepped on, my heart goes out to it.

- We've got THE MAKING OF... the music video, the movie... Any making of the commercial? The movie trailer? The documentary?

Oh. Wait. Have I posted these before? Hmm... Anyway, there're more random stuff that pop into my mind every now and then. Anything to distract me from my studies. Weird how the brain works eh?

---

Heels are not kind to my feet. I will be sticking to flats for the time being.

UOB atms have not been too fond of me either. Been trying to get to one to transfer money to YL but every atm I've come across is either a POSB or OCBC.

---

Dearie and I have seen Christopher Walken in almost every other movie we've caught on HBO or Star Movies. Or anywhere else. It's almost freaky. Haha!

---

My band needs to fund raise. We're running low on financials, and I honestly do not think that the school's gonna help. My friend suggested going to the MP, which I can't say I've never considered, but it may not be the best step to take if we want to continue to exist.

---

I need to sleep now. Going to have to hope that my notes will diffuse into my brain. Why is it so difficult for my to retain such stuff? Music never seems to be as difficult!

I'll come up with a more interesting post when my brain stops having so many things running around. Then again, I haven't figured out what constitutes to "an interesting post". Hahaha! But my life is so packed and happening... stuff just keeps happening.

I love my life. :O)

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

emiryo: but the snails... so innocent...
"The making of" quite cool lehz. it's probably one of the reasons why I took up mass comm.

ruben: yeah! I totally have the same sentiment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home