Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A mundane post

Stayed in the office 8pm yesterday. So much for studying again. By the time I got home I was exhausted. The night seemed extremely short.

Don’t get me wrong. I love my job. I love the environment. I somewhat enjoy having all these things thrown at me. Taking up as much as possible to challenge myself. I believe that work is just work. What I’m given, just do to the best of my abilities.

Like what one of the CSI agents in CSI Miami said, work is just a job to get the paycheck; I have a life you know?

And that’s when salary comes in – this life needs to be supported. Haha! I am intending to splurge $1500 on a digital piano (‘cos the actual piano is too large for our flat). I am also not giving up the possibility of sponsoring some expenses for the band.

Give me a salary adjustment!!! Hahahaha!
But like all super structured organisations, this can only happen at a stipulated time of the year, and for us, it’s July. Happy waiting….

---

Dearie overslept for no reason apparently. He went to bed at 2:30am but didn’t wake up till 2+ the following day. His exam started at 2pm. It’s not like him to sleep so much unless he’s ill. Maybe in this case he is falling sick.

My mum bought him a box of chicken essence. Hope it helps. I think that drink is repulsive. I only drink it because I trust it to perk me up – maybe because it’s so yucky. But dearie thinks it’s delicious. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE….. hahaha!

---

Tomorrow’s paper is for accounts. Which clashes with our 1st band practice for the year.

Saturday freaking AFTERNOON is HRM.

These 2 papers need my intensive studying. It was not possible this week. I need a lot of practice for accounts. I still can’t get a balance sheet nor a cash flow correct. Neither can I grasp any of the concepts in words. Trust me, if I can’t get these right, I can forget about the more complicated ones.

HRM’s no better. I flipped through a past year paper. The signs are no good.

Either way I’m screwed. 1 ½ months left to the actual exams. There’s just not enough time. I utterly hate exams.

---

I don’t believe it. I haven’t caught Brokeback Mountain. Argh.
I just signed myself up for some company bowling competition next Sunday. Trust me to make my life “exciting” huh? Haha! Plenty of other stuff I can sign myself up to do. I can’t bowl to save my life, but hey, I’m up for something different on a Sunday morning. There’s so much to do in life people! Just being around people is fun. Listening in to what they say, what they do… people watching is interesting.

Karaoke competition for my company should be up next. Jialat. I am sure the GM will ask me to participate again. This year, I don’t have a song to sing yet. I need to go KTV and start flipping through possible choices, find the VCD and start memorising lyrics!!!

Anyway, for the bowling thing, if I bring my camera, be rest assured for photos. Till then, there’ll be a little drought around here. Blame it on school.

Exams SUCK.

5 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Hang on in there. Exams don't last forever :)

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Stay in focus and hang in there. If you want a rainbow , you got to embrace the rain first.

Take care.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Hey ! I Dunno How To Bowl. Next Time Can Ask You To Teach Me Liao.

You Can Sing Guy's Songs? GuangLiang's New Song "Yue Ding" Is VERY NICE. Jay Chou's " Lan Man Shou Ji" Also Good. If You Want Any 5566 Songs, LOOK NO FURTHER !

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

michael: thank goodness they don't.

emiryo: I'm trying... i'm trying..

sexual innuendo: i think it's a storm now. heehee!

chang: guy songs cannot lahz. karaoke competition got certain formula for choosing song if want to win. if it's idol competition then different.
i also not sure how to bowl. many years no bowl liaoz. next sunday will be interesting. haha!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

work is just a job to get the paycheck;.. i agreed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home