Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Civil Service Club @ Bukit Batok


The Civil Service Club @ Bukit Batok (or CSC for short) is just opposite my sister's place. Perfect for Kiki.

My parents have already signed up with the club at $300 a year.

It's open for the public these few weekends, so my parents brought me, ki, and his parents there. It was bustling with people. Adding on to that, there were stalls along the corridor selling all sorts of things. Amongst them was Coverlooks, offering free photograph-taking for children.

Ki had his go at it, but was nervous in front of a foreign camera despite us adults being monkeys.

The pool is almost a miniature version of the public one at Jurong. It had 1 big slide, a playground-like area, the lazy river, wave pool, and the one for normal swimmers. Same floats too.

To get prepped for Sunday (IF I do go.... because they may have found a better player...), my mum thought I should have a go at the bowling alley. I even brought my socks along. But alas, there was a long waiting list. Bah. Open house.

Ki liked the colourful balls. He knows the balls are too heavy to carry. He must really want to grow up quick.

The gym was just a floor up. I'm not a gym person so I don't know how to appreciate the place. I did like the view though. Ki was more interested in other things. Like the exercise balls.

His papa gave a go at it too. My goodness. I covered my ears when he did that.
Mummy says it looks like he laid an egg. HAHAHA!

My turn to give a bounce!

Here's Ki's parents - with a sneak peak at the long view of the gym and part of the scenary.

The spa just outside the gym is still not ready. Blech. There was a little path we could use to overlook the place. Here's what we see.

Told ya it was crowded.

Here's the slide I was talking about.

Club in the heartlands...


We could stand at these nice pavillion-like things. Great place to hold a gathering. Only downside is that it ain't free. ARGH. No chairs either, but who needs those if you can just sit on the wooden floor. I don't mind. A tiny BBQ pit comes with each pavillion thingy. (Long distance photo of these are in the first photo. Spot them?)

There is a jackpot room somewhere there but I didn't get to see it. Not very sure what else lies within but I may just drop by the pool some day - provided its not as crowded as Jurong's.

---

Ki was very reluctant to go back after. Brought him to the carwash where we were stuck in a long queue.

My mum managed to entertain Ki.

When we did get back, the naughty little boy got difficult. He wanted to sit in his old pram and go downstairs with us.

He's so incredibly cute. Look at that beautiful smile...

It wasn't there when we drove off and waved goodbye...
I can't wait to see him again.

Little baby Zaki.

9 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Civil Service Club @ Bukit Batok sure does look like a fun place :)

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

Bukit Batok Club? Haven't heard of that before. Maybe I live very far away(Yishun).

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Chang said...

I Also Never Hear Before Leh.
Where Izzit Near Huh?
Bukit Batok Where?

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Michael: You can bring your son there for a walk.

emiryo: This is the newest one. I don't know where the others are. haha! I got no supplementary card mah.

starlandliu: Hmm.. maybe there's a CSC @ Yishun? heehee~

chang: It's quite near westmall. diagonally across the road from Bukit Batok Polyclinic. more kids than pretty gals lahz. haha!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Sounds like you had fun. I must really head down to these kinda clubs.

Heard theres good food in some of these clubs too.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... it's open? i live like 2 minutes away fm it, and i didnt noe either. muahahaha.... muz try to go take a look siah. been waiting for it for a long time liao. :D

but.... 300/yr? wah seh....

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Your nephew is older than my son and he still takes the pram? My son has stopped sitting inside a pram ever since he turned 2 ;p

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

CSC @ Bukit Batok is diagonally opposite Bukit Batok Polyclinic. It's located at the junction of Bukit Batok West Avenue 2, Bukit Batok West Avenue 3 and Bukit Batok Cetral :)

Map of CSC @ Bukit Batok

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger cRayola said...

And I always thought it's a club where I do not have to pay... Sigh....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home