Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Irresponsible

My mummy asked me to do ONE simple thing. Go to the rice cooker, flick the switch to "COOK", then 10min later, flick it back to "WARM" so when Ki comes over, there'll be porridge.

But NOOOOO.

What the hell happened? I flicked it to "COOK", but let it stay there till it became rice. Ki's got no porridge when he comes over later.

How irresponsible can I get? It's just one simple thing!

Why did I forget?

I was too engrossed with my breakfast and online shopping. This is just bad. I feel so damn guilty now. People screw up, but not at simple things like this. To think that I'm tasked to manage the band, committee and at work, possibly a colleague.

Sigh. Cannot stand this kind of mistake.

7 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo.... hey, no nid to beat urself up so much over this. It's a small matter. Easily rectified. Porridge just takes minutes to cook. Kiki isn't going to starve just cos u forget to unflick a switch in the morning. :) Juz make amends and learn from it. That's most important. :D

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Yah Lor, Just A Small Matter. Dun Get So Worked Up.

Abit Off-Topic. Just Now I Went KTV And Maybe Some Songs Are Suitable For You. I'll List Them Out Below.

梁静如 - 为我好
蔡依琳 - 天空, 看我72变
萧亚轩 - 吻
FIR - FLYAWAY, 把爱放开
SWEETY - 彩虹眼泪
徐捷儿 - 没有你的每一天
侯湘婷 - 为你流的泪

You Can Try These Songs I Listed Above. Hope It May Be A Little Help For You. Coz Went To KTV With You 2 TImes Only. Still Dunno Wat Kind Of Songs Suitable For You.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

relax relax..people made mistakes..cool cool

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger cRayola said...

You should be glad it's rice and not burnt rice.. I'd probably will end up with uncooked rice or burnt rice.. I once forgot to press the 'boil' button for the kettle..

Cheer up gal!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

paladin: heehee! yeah. thank goodness he didn't.

Ruben: I'll definitely have to work on that.

chang: Thanks!!! I'm going to try them out soon i guess. need to go ktv soon.

fireburn: heehee.. yep.. i need to. a sign of stress.

crayola: rice cooker can get burnt rice? kettle that o ne... sounds familiar.. heehee.. :O)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger -Jeanie. said...

its okay the lar. we people are careless and often make simple mistake. =) cheer up

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure Ki can eat rice too right? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home