Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stressed up

I can't believe I'm still spending more time doing band stuff and work than studying.

ARGH!

I'm going nuts. Can't wait for a ktv session.

But it's not just to relax. I also need to find a song I can potentially sing for the company karaoke contest. As if that's not hard enough, I also need to find the vcd for it if I come across something. That's that hard part.
[Anyone know if Na Ying's Ai Shang Ni Deng Yu Ai Shang Ji Mo got ktv vcd/dvd? I saw the song in my sister's playlist, I realised that I could possibly try it.]

I'm not going bowling this Sunday. They found someone better. Good for me I guess. I ought to be studying.

Tomorrow is my sister's bf's bday. Whole family will be going for dinner. Dearie and I will probably be lazing around the whole weekend - of course, unless we actually get any studying done.

I'm still freaking stressed up. Need to sleep first. So so so tired... but why is it still so hard to sleep?

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're growing tired.

Your eyelids are getting heavy.

You feel very sleepy now.

You are gradually losing your willpower and your ability to resist suggestions.

When you hear the tone you will feel helplessly to go to bed and sleep.....

Er.... tone.

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home