Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Synopsis of next post

My next post is gonna be a long one. Mainly because it was THAT long a weekend. When you read it, you'll know why.

It covers band, family, Dearie, KTV, karaoke competition, yada yada. I don't even know how I managed to make it through.

In case the post doesn't get up tonight, because I have class, I'll be out tomorrow too.

I won tickets via mtv's webbie to catch ICE AGE 2!!! Long awaited movie is finally out!!! HOORAY!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Cool! I wonder if Ice Age 2 will better than 1 ;)

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Woah, free tickets to Ice Age 2. Hope its good.

I will get ready my popcorn and drink while reading your next post.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahaha. LONG LONG POST ! ! ! ! !
KTV ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

emiryo & sexual innuendo: ya. u all better prepare snacks then read. HAHAHA! could've made it more lor sor but too tired till can't even type. very rare sia.

michael: i doubt it, but I'm sure i'll stil enjoy it. I like cartoons. hahaha! I'll give a review ya? without spoilers.

chang: yeah! when go ktv jio k? HAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home